Air North Airlines Customer Service Number
The airline was established by Joe Sparling and Tom Woods, and started flight training and general purpose charter operations in 1977 with a single Cessna 206. Throughout the 1980s the company steadily grew and acquired several more aircraft including Douglas DC-3s, a Douglas DC-4, and a variety of Cessnas, de Havillands and other aircraft. Also during the 1980s Air North began offering scheduled passenger and cargo service in addition to charter services. During the 1990s the fleet of piston-powered aircraft were replaced with more modern and reliable turboprop aircraft, and by 2000 the fleet consisted of one Beechcraft Model 99 and three Hawker Siddeley 748 Series 2As.
The Vuntut Gwitchin First Nation of Old Crow also began investing in Air North around this time, and with help from this investment Air North acquired a pair of Boeing 737-200 jets in 2002. These jets allowed Air North to begin competing with the mainline carriers between Yukon and Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton. These routes proved to be successful and since then Kelowna, Yellowknife, Ottawa and Victoria have also been added to Air North's route map. Since Air North began scheduled jet service on Yukon-South routes passenger traffic at the Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport has doubled, and in 2014 nearly 60% of those passengers flew with Air North.
The Beech 99 was sold in 2005, a fourth Hawker Siddeley 748 acquired in 2006, and in 2008 a Boeing 737-200 combi was acquired, with its large main deck cargo door and moveable bulkhead allowing all-cargo as well as mixed cargo/passenger operations with the 737. Soon after a gravel kit was also installed on the 737 Combi, allowing the aircraft to operate on the airline's northern routes and expand charter capabilities.
- Parent company: Joe Sparling
- Destinations: 10
- Fleet size: 13, 12
- Headquarters: Whitehorse, Canada
- Hub: Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport
Air North Airlines Reservations Number
Starting in 2010 a new fleet expansion and modernization plan was put into action, beginning with a larger B737-400 and a winglet equipped B737-500. In 2012 a fifth HS748 and a second 737-500 were acquired. 2014 saw the arrival of the third 737-500 sporting an updated livery, and a fourth 737-500 was put into service in 2016. In spring of 2017 two ATR 42 aircraft were introduced on the northern routes, bringing an end to the world's last scheduled passenger HS-748 service. Three of the five HS-748s are still in service for charter work and freight hauling however
- There are a number of benefits of travelling with Air North Airlines. Some of the advantages are listed below.
- The passengers may dial the Air North Airlines Reservations Number for getting the flight tickets booked.
- The passengers may book the flight tickets online by signing in to the website of Air North Airlines.
- Moreover the passengers may avail the food facility offered by Air North Airlines.
- Also the passengers may get their bags carried and transferred with the help of the baggage policy designed by Air North Airlines.
- The airlines offer special entertainment facility to the passengers so that they can enjoy their travel while visiting different destinations. They are allowed to listen to songs, watch popular TV Shows and watch movies so that they can relax while travelling to Air North Airlines.
- The passengers may get their flights cancelled. They can avail the refund amount on cancelling the flight tickets by availing the Cancellation Policy of Air North Airlines.