Aurigny Air Customer Service Number
Aurigny Air Services Limited, commonly known as Aurigny, is the flag carrier airline of the Bailiwick of Guernsey with its head office next to Guernsey Airport in the Channel Islands, and wholly owned by the States of Guernsey since nationalisation in 2003. It operates passenger and freight services between the Channel Islands, northern France, and the United Kingdom (as well as seasonal services to Norwich and Grenoble). Its main base is Guernsey Airport, with other aircraft and crew based at Alderney Airport. Aurigny is one of the longest serving regional airlines in the world, and is the oldest established airlines in Britain after Loganair. The origin of its name lies in the cognate across Norman languages for Alderney.
- Founded: 24 January 1964 as Glos Air Ltd, 19 February 1968 as Aurigny Air Services Ltd
- AOC#: 373
- Hubs: Guernsey
- Focus cities: London Alderney
- Fleet size: 9
- Destinations: 12
- Company slogan:"Guernsey's Airline"
- Headquarters: Guernsey Airport, Forest, Guernsey, Channel Islands
- Sir Derrick Bailey, founder
- Mark Darby, CEO
- Andrew Haining, chairman
- Profit: -£5.2 million (2017)
- Employees: 280
- Website: www.aurigny.com
Aurigny Air Reservations Number
- User needs to go to the Aurigny Air website.
- Then click on the Book flight ticket tab which is at the top.
- Now further choose to make whether the ticket is one way or two ways.
- Again, select your own departure and arrival city from the list of options.
- Further make sure to choose the particular date and number of passengers.
- Choose whether its first class, business class or the economy class.
- Click on the enter button and then select and airlines according to your preferable timing.
- Make sure to choose a proper flight button and then enter the passenger name, age and sex.
- Choose the proper flight button and then enter the passenger name, age and sex.
- Make sure to procceds with the payment and choose any of the payment mode either the debit card or the credit card.