Best Time to Buy Cheap Tickets for Southwest Airlines
Southwest airlines is an American low-cost airline. The headquarters of Southwest airlines is located in Dallas, Texas, United States. It has a fleet size of 746. It operates its flights to 99 destinations.
Southwest airlines is the only airline which do not share their airfare info with any of the comparison websites. In order to get the prices, deals etc. or book a ticket, a guest needs to visit the official website. If a guest wishes to visit a place using Southwest airlines with cheap tickets, they can opt for the following options:
- The cheapest domestic flights are available on Tuesday.
- They offer cheap prices on late Monday night and it is till early Tuesday morning.
- They offer low fares only for particular routes and travel days and the tickets availability is limited in number. So, the tickets should be booked as soon as the sale is heard.
- The sale availability on other airlines is usually by 3pm eastern time. But sometimes, the sale ends up on Thursday night.
- The cheap price tickets availability can be checked by following Southwest airlines on social media.
- The guest can set the airfare alerts of any website so as to get a good deal while booking a ticket.
- The Southwest airline has options available to get low fares for the guests visiting their official website.
- The option of Click ‘n save will make the guest to be among the first ones to know about the fare sale.
- Another option of Low Fare Calendar is there to provide the low fare dates to the guests but it will only be effective in case of flexible dates of the passengers.
If still any issue comes up regarding the low fares or booking, the customer service can be contacted. The executive in customer support will assist the guest with the best deals. The contact information is available on the official website of Southwest airlines.