How To Use Google Pay for UPI Payments (Google Tez)?
To set up the Google Pay app:
- Make sure your phone is running Android Lollipop (5.0) or higher.
- Download Google Pay.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- If you have another in-store payment app on your phone: In your phone's Settings app, make Google Pay the default payment app.
It only takes a few minutes to get up and running with Google Pay.
- Download the app on Google Play or the App Store, or visit pay.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account and add a payment method.
- If you want to use Google Pay in stores, check to see if your phone has NFC.
How do I use Google pay on my Iphone?
Get the Google Pay app
- Download Google Pay on phones running iOS 10.0 or higher.
- Enter your phone number.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Follow the instructions to secure your Google Pay app and add a bank account. Fix problems verifying your phone number.
Can I use Google pay at Walmart?
No, you can't use Walmart Pay at Starbucks. Technically, Walmart Pay should work on any smartphone, but you need the Walmart app, which is only available on Android and iOS. You can add any major credit or debit card, prepaid card, or even a Walmart gift card.
Can I use Google pay at ATM?
Android Pay now supports card-free ATM withdrawals. Google's mobile payments platform will now let you get cash at the ATM without ever touching your wallet. Android Pay now supports card-free ATM transactions at Bank of America, Google announced Wednesday at its I/O developers conference.