How To Facebook Account Recover Reset Without Email or Phone Number?
Usually Facebook account has been created with an email account which user already have. If the account has been created without that then there are few steps through which user can recover his account back. Usually , when user try to login to the account, and cannot able to do that, it may be possible that user has forgotten the password or the account has been hacked. If user has another email account with which he had made his Facebook account like firstname.lastname@example.org as the login id , then it is possible to go for Facebook account Password Reset. If user has any phone number registered with the account then it is also possible to reset the new password. If user doesn't have any of them then little efforts are required.
- Open the Facebook login page.
- Click on the link, Forgot Password?
- Then user will be directed to the page where user have to enter his email id.
- When user will enter that, and click on Search, a code will be sent at the email id.
- Enter that code and user will be prompted for new password.
- Reset the new password and login again.
- If there is no email id then open the page Report Compromised Account in the new tab.
- Here , choose the reason due to which you find that account has been compromised.
- Click Continue.
- Now follow the on screen instructions to reset the new password.
Facebook Account Password Recovery Number
If still your Facebook account Not opening, then you should contact with the experts. The technicians will guide you through some security questions to which user have to give the exact answers. On the basis of these answers, technicians can verify the user and prompt the user to reset the new password. User should call at the Facebook account Password recovery number to get the instant guidance. The number is 24/7 active so user can call at any time.
It is always recommended to add the alternate email id or a phone number with your Facebook account. Feel free to call at the facebook helpline number and get the best Facebook technical support from the certified and experienced executives.They can effectively recover the account and user can get back with his Facebook life just within few minutes. The executives do not take longer time and dedicated towards user's satisfaction.
To Recover Your Facebook Account, Follow the Simple Steps:
- Login to Your Facebook Account.
- Enter Your User Id and Password.
- If You don't have your Facebook password, Click on Forgot Password.
- Enter Your Recovery Phone Number or Email Id.
- Check Your Email or Phone Find Verification Code.
- Change Your Facebook Account Password.