How to Fix "No Internet Access"?
Steps to Fix “No Internet Access” Errors
- Confirm other devices can't connect.
- Reboot your PC.
- Reboot your modem and router.
- Run the Windows network troubleshooter.
- Check your IP address settings.
- Check your ISP's status.
- Try a few command prompt commands.
- Disable security software.
What does it mean when it says connected no Internet?
Problems connecting to wifi - connected but no internet access. If you are connected, but don't have inrternet access it usually means either you didn't get an IP address from the wifi access point or router etc. It means that either they don't want you accessing the internet or your machine is not configured correctly.
Can WiFi be connected but no Internet access?
WiFi connected but no Internet: Start with the router. If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn't work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself.
How do you fix your Internet connection?
Solution #3 - Restart all Internet connections
- Turn off the computer directly connected to the WiFi device.
- Unplug the modem's power cord.
- If a router is connected, unplug the router's power cord.
- Check for loose cables: See Ports and Plugs images for guidance.
- Plug back in the modem.