Bloomberg Customer Service Number
If you currently work in the finance industry, or have aspirations of doing so, chances are you have heard of a Bloomberg terminal. This article will introduce you to one of the industry's most widely used sources for real-time financial information, and some of the functions the Bloomberg terminal is able to carry out.
Contact Customer Support by phone or speak with a live functionality expert by launching Instant Bloomberg. Our experts can teach you how to leverage Bloomberg's information, analytics, data and trading capabilities, whether you're a new user or looking for tips on a feature you've just discovered.
Bloomberg Technical Support Number
- Customer service: 1 (415) 912-2960
- Headquarters: New York City, NY
- CEO: Michael Bloomberg (Dec 31, 2014–)
- Revenue: 9.4 billion USD (2014)
- Parent organization: Bloomberg Inc.
- Founders: Michael Bloomberg, Thomas Secunda, Charles Zegar, Duncan MacMillan
Is Bloomberg liberal or conservative?
Bloomberg is considered a social liberal, who is pro-choice, in favor of legalizing same-sex marriage and an advocate for stricter gun control laws. Although 68 percent of New York City's registered voters are Democrats, Bloomberg decided the city should host the 2004 Republican National Convention.
What is the use of Bloomberg terminal?
The Bloomberg Terminal is a computer software system provided by the financial data vendor Bloomberg L.P. that enables professionals in the financial service sector and other industries to access the Bloomberg Professional service through which users can monitor and analyze real-time financial market data and place.
Who is Bloomberg?
Michael Bloomberg was born on February 14, 1942, in Boston, Massachusetts. Bloomberg put himself through Johns Hopkins and Harvard and became a partner at Salomon Brothers. He started his own company which revolutionized the distribution of financial information and made him a billionaire.
How much does a Bloomberg terminal cost per month?
Bloomberg is now charging $24,000 a year for a single terminal subscription. The closely held company doesn't publicize its prices, which are the most expensive among financial data providers.
- Is Bloomberg liberal or conservative?
- How much does a Bloomberg terminal cost per month?
- What is the use of Bloomberg terminal?
- What does the company Bloomberg do?
- How long can you serve as mayor?
- Who is Bloomberg?
- How much does it cost to have a Bloomberg terminal?
- How much is a Reuters terminal?
- How do you get a Bloomberg certification?
- What is Bloomberg terminal training?
- Is Bloomberg News paper?
- Who owns Bloomberg Businessweek magazine?
- What is a terminal cost?
- What is Bloomberg Anywhere?
- What is the Bloomberg Tradebook?
- What do you mean by Bloomberg?