Google Account Password Recovery Number
Google is a very well known search engine that is used by the user for their search purpose and for various other work. Google also has several products that are available in the market such as Google plus, Google Adwords, Google maps, YouTube and many more. All these products are amazing in it's own way and is used for different purposes. On the other hand, for accessing all these services of Google, user should surely have a Google account that they can create very easily by following some of it's steps.
Furthermore, when the Google account is created, user can use it's email id and the account password to work on various other Google services. Besides, the user can directly call on the Google Account Support Number for knowing more about Google and it's services offered to the user.
Google Account Password Reset Number
Besides, there are times when the user is unable to sign in to their Google account and face trouble in accessing it. This mainly happens when the user forgets their account password and can’t continue their work on it. Therefore, so as to solve this issue the user can simply process the Google Account Password Reset method for this. So, for resetting the account password the below given steps are to be followed:
- Firstly, the Google user should open the browser and should enter http://www.gmail.com in the address bar so that the gmail account page gets opened.
- After this the user will be directed to the gmail account sign in page in which they are supposed to click on forgot password menu mentioned there.
- Now, in the given password menu, user should enter their last password for the particular gmail account.
- Also the user can select the option named try a different question if they are not able to remember their password.
- By selecting the different question option, user is required to carry forward with the verification process.
- For this, the user needs to enter their registered phone number or any of their alternate email address.
- User should then choose the preferred verification mode in which they’ll further get a code.
- Once the user receives the code they should enter it correctly.
- When the code will be entered the user will be redirected to a new page.
- In that page the new password is to be entered twice for saving it.
- Lastly, click on change password menu so as to confirm it.
Further more, to solve issues related to the reset steps, the user should dial the Google Account Password recovery Number for this purpose. The trained and expert service team members will provide the best answers.
Google Account Recovery Help & How to Recover Gmail Password
Gmail is the product of Google and is a leading free email service. This email service not only is used to send or receive email but also stores a lot of information. Ever since it has been introduced in the market, people are getting fond of this email service due to many advantages.
Also, it is in the knowledge of Google officials that there is an increase in cyber crimes and hence they have protected the Gmail account by introducing many services. One such service is Google recovery help. Hence, one may know How to recover Gmail password by following the steps below.
Method 1: Recovery using Phone number
- Launch the web browser and go to gmail.com from the search bar at the top of the page.
- Enter the username for which you want to recover the account and tap “Next”.
- Tap on “Forget Password?” at the bottom of the password field.
- The user will be redirected to the Google account recovery page where he will be asked to select any one recovery option.
- Tap on recovery using the phone number and check the phone number entered.
- Then tap on “Send Code” and check the verification code received to you on the phone.
- Enter the code in the space given on screen and tap “Next”.
- In the next step, Google will ask to create a new password in the space provided.
- Enter the password that is unique and difficult to crack and tap “OK”.
- Your password is changed successfully and you can now log into the account using the new password.
Method 2: Recovery using Security Question
- Go to gmail.com from the web browser.
- Enter the username in the sign in page that is displayed in front of you and press “Enter”.
- Press “Forgot Password” which is available at the bottom of the page.
- Select the recovery using security question from Google account recovery page.
- Answer the security question that is displayed correctly and press “Enter”.
- Google will ask to create a new password. Hence, create the password that is easy and strong at the same time and tap “Enter”.
- Your Google password is changed and you can now log into the account with the help of a new password.
Dialling Gmail Support Number
The users who still are not able to recover their account password may get in touch with Gmail support. This Gmail support is 24/7 active so that people get in touch at any time of the hour.
- How can I get my Google Account password?
- What is my Google Account password?
- How can I recover my Google Account password?
- How do you see your passwords on Google?
- What is my Google username and password?
- How do I get my email password if I forgot it?
- How can I find out what my Gmail password is?
- How do I log into my Google account?
- How do I get back into my Facebook account?
- How do I get my Gmail password?
- How can I check my Gmail password?
- What is it password?
- How do I find out what my username is?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I recover my password?
- What is my phone password?