iTunes Password Recovery Number
You wouldn't be able to view that backup or use it to do anything if you forgot the passcode of your encrypted backup. Under that circumstance, you will get a note as the password you entered to unlock your backup was incorrect. Try to use a backup without a password or an older backup on iTunes. Else, you could ask someone who may know your password. Let’s explore the steps of iTunes Password Recovery here.
- Go to MY APPLE ID
- Select FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD
- Now you need to enter your Apple ID; click NEXT
- Click on FORGOT APPLE ID? If the id is forgotten
- You can prefer EMAIL AUTHENTICATION or ANSWER SECURITY QUESTIONS to recover the password
- You will now receive a verification email in the email associated with your iTunes account
- Open that email and click on the RESET YOUR APPLE ID LINK
- It will enable you to create a NEW PASSWORD
iTunes Password Reset Number
- Select your BIRTH DATE, and then click NEXT
- Here you need to answer two security questions
- You will be able to RESET YOUR PASSWORD if the given answers are correct
- Click on RESET PASSWORD and enter the new password twice
Congratulations! iTunes password reset is done successfully. Now you are open to signing in your iTunes account by using the new password. But yes, you are urged to create a strong password if you are bothered about your account security. If it doesn’t allow you to make account sign in, ask for technical assistance at iTunes password recovery number. It is a magical number in terms of account security issues.