How to Recover or Reset LinkedIn Account Password ?
Linkedin is basically a social networking site that deals in employment and business related topics. Here, users can post ads for seeking jobs and can also post jobs related queries and questions in behalf of their company in which they are working. Linkedin can easily be used on computers and laptops and can also be used on mobile devices by downloading its application.
Further if you are new to Linkedin and don’t know to create an account on it then you may just follow the below mentioned steps.
How to create account in LinkedIn?
- First of all open the Linkedin website.
- Then, enter your first name, last name, email and also the password. The email should be valid then only it will get verified.
- Select on join now option.
- The users then need to select the box beside the country option and select on the residing country.
- Users also need to provide their zipcode in the required box.
- After the users have filled these select on next.
- Now, the users also need to specify whether they are a student or not.
- If the users are working then they need to mention the details about their company and also about their keys and responsibilities.
- Once done, select on next.
- And hence, Linkedin account has been created.
There are times when the Linkedin users forgets their account password and are unable to access their account. So, if anytime the users forgets their password then they can just follow these steps and can easily recover it with in no time.
How to Recover the LinkedIn password ?
- First of all the users need to visit the Linkedin page.
- Then the users will see an option of forgot your password beside the log in field. Users need to select on that.
- Users then are required to enter their email account so that Linkedin finds that account.
- Linkedin will then sent a password reset link on that particular email.
- Users then need to go to their email account and select on that password resetting link.