Telus Email Password Recovery Number
Find your default telus.net email account. As a TELUS High Speed Internet customer, you have one default telus.net email created by us. If you would like to create a new email account, contact us and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. To find your default account, follow the steps below.
How to reset my Telus Email password? Go to your TELUS.net webmail. Select Forgot? Enter your TELUS email address. If you previously setup a recovery email method, a password reset link will be sent to you. If you previously setup a recovery mobile phone number, a passcode will be sent to your phone. Create a new password.
- Log in to your account. Register if you don't have one.
- Click Your accounts.
- From the TELUS High Speed section, click View details / modify.
- From the E-mail boxes section, click Change password.
- Type your new password.
- Click Change.
How to reset my password? Go to your TELUS.net webmail. Select Forgot? Enter your TELUS email address. If you previously setup a recovery email method, a password reset link will be sent to you. If you previously setup a recovery mobile phone number, a passcode will be sent to your phone. Create a new password.
Telus Email Password Reset Number
To find your TELUS email address:
- Log in to My Account.
- Select Internet on the left hand side.
- Select the Email tab.
- Your email addresses should be listed. Pro-tip: If you forgot your email password, please visit our Password reset support page for detailed steps.
Password reset and setup recovery process
There are 2 easy ways to reset your email password. Use either of the following:
- Obtain a password reset link from your recovery email address
- Obtain a passcode from your recovery mobile phone number
In order to reset your password you must have set-up a recovery method, we advise all TELUS.net email users to have at least one recovery method set-up. See details below on how to set these up.
How to setup my recovery methods?
The benefit of setting up a recovery method is make it easier for you in the future. That way you can easily reset your password and get access to your important messages from family and friends.
- Login to your TELUS.net webmail
- If you are logging into your webmail for the first time, you will be prompted to add a recovery email and mobile number. Follow the step-by-step instructions.
- If you do not receive a prompt, go to Preferences > Security > Password in the top left hand corner of your webmail and enter an alternate email address and mobile phone number.
- If you are reading this you probably have a @telus.net e-mail and your Outlook or other mail client is constantly asking for your Telus password every time you click on send/receive. Before you read on you should verify that your Telus password is correct by logging into Telus Webmail.