Thai Airways

Headquarters: Bangkok, Thailand

+44 203-514-9668

24*7 Hrs

https://www.thaiairways.com/en_US/index.page#null

thai airways customer service.png

Thai Airways Customer Service Number

Thai Airways is a public company registered in The Security Exchange of Thailand since 1991. This company operates the airlines business that transports passengers and goods in the through the air from Thai major cities to the different parts of the world. This company earns its 95% of revenue with the passenger and goods airline service, the other 5% being from other enterprises. As the Thai national airline, their main motive is to serve their passengers better with flights in the budget, in providing better amenities with advanced technology, enhancing their boarding and deboarding experiences.

  1. Bag information: In economy, to/from Canada and the US, two bags free. To other destinations, 30kg free. More Thai Airways bag information
  2. Alliance: Star Alliance
  3. Destinations: 91
  4. Stock price: THAI (BKK) THB 14.90 +0.20 (+1.36%)
  5. Subsidiaries: Thai Smile, Nok Air, THAI Flight Training Co., Ltd.

Thai Airways Reservations Number

Apart from the in-flight meals, onboard flight entertainment, baggage services, Thai Airways also has a special team that focuses on customer and passenger concerns. These concerns may be related with reservations, cancellations, delays, addition or deletion of one or more traveller and so on. Thai airlines also have a dedicated airport, reservation and ticketing, offices as well. The main focus of Thai airlines is delivering the service that is a comforting experience for the national and international flights. Their motive is also to supervise their business that gives the equal competition in the market, with the vision of expanding and giving the exposure to not only to passengers and travellers but also to the employees. 

Thai customer service can be made available via phone, online contact form or by physically contacting the information counters. If there any issue arises then Thai Airways Customer Service Number will help you in multiple ways. This helpline is available 24*7 in customer service. You can contact these helplines based upon the issues.  You can note the Thai Airways’ contact details and contact the relevant office based upon the issue. 

Mrs. Usanee Sangsingkeo, Acting President of Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI), received three Skytrax 2018 World Airline Awards as the World’s Best Economy Class, World’s Best Airline Lounge Spa, and Best Economy Class Onboard Catering. Also present was Mrs. Phakkhra Ruangsiradecho, THAI Executive Vice President, Aviation Business Unit, Mr.Wiwat Piyawiroj, THAI Executive Vice President, Commercial,
Mr. ChalermponKaewchinporn, THAI Vice President, Inflight Services, at the Skytrax 2018 World Airline Awards Ceremony that was held at The Langham Hotel, in London, United Kingdom.

Comments
Leave a Comment

Related Listings

Scoot Airlines

1-877-285-3426

Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore

24*7 Hrs

This is a listing description section where you can write about your listing. We have provided an editor for entering this information on Submit listing page so your visitors will be able to format their description easily. Read more…

Posted In  Medical Spas

Delta Airlines

1(888) 202-8867

Atlanta, (USA)

Average Wait: 5 mins 24 hour, 7 days

This is a listing description section where you can write about your listing. We have provided an editor for entering this information on Submit listing page so your visitors will be able to format their description easily. Read more…

Posted In  Medical Spas

Jetblue Airways

1 888-202-8867

Long Island City, New York City, NY

Average Wait: 5 mins 24 hour, 7 days

This is a listing description section where you can write about your listing. We have provided an editor for entering this information on Submit listing page so your visitors will be able to format their description easily. Read more…

Posted In  Medical Spas