Africa World Airlines Manage Booking
Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is a Ghanaian airline company with its head office in Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana, and its main hub at Kotoka International Airport in Accra.
Africa World Airlines was incorporated in 2010 and commenced flights in 2012. It is a joint venture between Hainan Airlines, China-Africa Development Fund, SSNIT and SAS Finance Group.
Africa World Airlines took delivery on 30 August 2012 of its first Embraer 145 aircraft that will be used to operate domestic routes. . A second aircraft was delivered on 8 September 2012. The airline added a 3rd aircraft in 2013 and a further 5 aircraft between 2016 and 2019. All these aircraft were previously operated by Tianjin Airlines which is a sister company within the HNA Group.
Africa World Airlines Reservations Number
Africa World Airlines Limited is a Ghanaian airline company with its head office in Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana, and its main hub at Kotoka International Airport in Accra.
- Destinations: 9
- Parent organization: HNA Group
- Commenced operations: 21 September 2012
- Headquarters location: Trenton, NJ
- Motto: "Touching Africa, Touching The World"
Book in Simple Ways with Africa World Airlines!
- Open a web browser and go to the booking link of Africa World Airlines.
- Tap on “Plan my Travel” option which is at the top of the page and start by selecting any one option based on the type of travel.
- Then proceed to enter booking details like travel dates, number of passengers travelling along, departure destination, arriving city, etc and then tap “Next”.
- Now find the suitable flight from the list which is displayed in front of you and select the cabin class and desirable seat and tap “Next”.
- Now enter your details like name, contact number, passport number etc along with selecting the mode of payment.
- Enter the payment details and confirm your payment. The information related to travel and baggage will be mailed to you over email which you entered at the time of booking.