Air Caraibes Reservations Number
Air Caraïbes is a French airline and is the regional airline of the French Caribbean which comprises two overseas departments of France: Guadeloupe and Martinique. Air Caraibes is the French Caribbean regional airline that was founded way back in July 2000. It is headquarter at Les Abymes in Guadeloupe and have its base at Pointe-a-Pitre International Airport. The airline is scheduled to offer operational services to a total of 14 destinations out of which 13 are serving in the West Indies, while 1 transatlantic operation flies to Paris. As for the fleet, Air Caraibes (TX) has a total of 13 aircrafts that include names like Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-300, Airbus A350-900, Airbus A350-1000, and various others. Experience the upscale level of flying experience once you make Air Caraibes(TX) online booking at Tripi-Flights with the availability of cheap airfare deals.
- Customer service: 011 33 4 56 58 97 27
- Parent company: Groupe Dubreuil
- Headquarters: Les Abymes, Guadeloupe
- Parent organization: Groupe Dubreuil SA
- Hub: Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport
Avec Air Cararbes, voyagez au meilleur prix sur un large choix de vols vers Les Antilles, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyane. Réservez votre vol des maintenant.
Air Caraibes Booking Number
- Go to booking API of the website after opening the web browser.
- Tap on “Plan Travel” option which is made available at the top of the homepage for you.
- Select any one option based on the type of journey from the round trip, multiple or one-way trip.
- Then start by entering itinerary details like departure date, arrival date, the number of passengers, promo code if applicable etc and tap “Next”.
- In the next step, the passenger is required to select the favourable flight from the list and then choose the cabin and seat.
- Moving on, enter the personal details like name, contact number, address etc along with the mode of payment.
- Confirm your booking by completing the payment.
- Check the mail for confirmation and baggage related information.