Air Dolomiti Customer Service Number
Air Dolomiti S.p.A. is an Italian regional airline with its head office in Dossobuono, Villafranca di Verona, Italy and operating base at Munich Airport, Germany. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lufthansa. Air Dolomiti operates a network of routes from several Italian destinations to and from Munich. Some of these services are sold under the Air Dolomiti brand while the others are part of Lufthansa Regional.
- Destinations: 11 (2018)
- Headquarters: Dossobuono, Italy
- Motto: Voliamo con te (We Fly with You)
- Founded: 1991, Ronchi dei Legionari, Italy
- Parent organization: Lufthansa
Air Dolomiti Destinations
- Austria (Vienna)
- Czech Republic (Prague)
- Italy (Ancona; Bari; Bergamo; Bologna; Cagliari; Crotone; Catania; Florence; Milan; Naples; Olbia; Palermo; Perugia; Pisa; Rome; Salerno; Turin; Trieste; Venice; Verona)
- Ireland (Cork)
- France (Nîmes)
- Germany (Berlin; Germany; Frankfurt; Munich)
- Romania (Timisara)
- Russia (Moscow)
- Switzerland (Zurich)
Air Dolomiti Reservations Number
Air Dolomiti flights are delayed 68% of the time. When there is a delay, it averages about 19 minutes, which is much shorter than similar carriers.
Taking into consideration both delay frequency and duration as well as on-time performance, Air Dolomiti earns 2.6 out of 5 stars.
Cheap flights for Air Dolomiti are commonly on Saturdays, when reservations can be bought for approximately 65% below Air Dolomiti's average price, which can equal $1,181 in savings.
Usually, travelers that fly with Air Dolomiti vacation in their destination for around a couple of weeks.
For Reservations a ticket with Spirit airlines follow the given steps-
- · Go to the official website
- · Select the first tab “Book”
- · Fill in the details required in the fields
- · When the option of flights come, choose the most suited one and pay out the fair
- · You are done
Air Dolomiti Baggage Rules and Information
- Baggage Allowance for Air Dolomiti depends on which fare has been booked. If you go over your allocated allowance, Air Dolomiti may charge baggage at additional fees.
- Carry-on Baggage
- 1 carry-on bag, weighing no more than 7kg.
- Plus and Emotion
- 1 carry-on bag, measuring no more than 55 x 40 x 20cm, plus one personal item. The weight of these two items must not exceed 10kg.
- Checked Baggage
- No checked baggage permitted.
- Plus and Emotion
- 1 checked baggage. Must not weigh any more than 23kg.