Air France Reservations Number
Air France formally Societe Air France, S.A.), stylized as AIRFRANCE, is the French flag carrier headquartered in Tremblay-en-France. It is a subsidiary of the Air France–KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. As of 2013 Air France serves 36 destinations in France and operates worldwide scheduled passenger and cargo services to 168 destinations in 78 countries (93 including overseas departments and territories of France) and also carried 46,803,000 passengers in 2015. The airline's global hub is at Charles de Gaulle Airport with Orly Airport as the primary domestic hub. Air France's corporate headquarters, previously in Montparnasse, Paris, are located on the grounds of Charles de Gaulle Airport, north of Paris.
Air France was formed on 7 October 1933, from a merger of Air Orient, Air Union, Compagnie Générale Aéropostale, Compagnie Internationale de Navigation Aérienne (CIDNA) and Société Générale des Transports Aériens (SGTA). Of these airlines, SGTA was the first commercial airline company in France, having been founded as Lignes Aériennes Farman in 1919. The constituent members of Air France had already built extensive networks across Europe, to French colonies in North Africa and farther afield. During World War II, Air France moved its operations to Casablanca (Morocco).
- Go to booking API of the website after opening the web browser.
- Tap on “Plan Travel” option which is made available at the top of the homepage for you.
- Select any one option based on the type of journey from the round trip, multiple or one-way trip.
- Then start by entering itinerary details like departure date, arrival date, the number of passengers, promo code if applicable etc and tap “Next”.
- In the next step, the passenger is required to select the favourable flight from the list and then choose the cabin and seat.
- Moving on, enter the personal details like name, contact number, address etc along with the mode of payment.
- Confirm your booking by completing the payment.
- Check the mail for confirmation and baggage related information.
Therefore, the passenger may follow the steps to book the ticket with this airline. For any issues, the passengers are free to contact Air France airlines manage booking.
Air France Customer Service
Air France, stylized as AIRFRANCE, is the French flag carrier headquartered in Tremblay-en-France. It is a subsidiary of the Air France–KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
- Customer service: 1 (800) 237-2747
- Technical support: 1 (800) 992-3932
- Bag information: In economy, within France, prices vary by itinerary. To other destinations, 1st bag free, 2nd bag varies by itinerary. Advance purchase discount available. More Air France bag information
- Destinations: 201
- Alliances: SkyTeam, SkyTeam Cargo
- Subsidiaries: HOP!, Transavia France, Servair, Air France Asie, Soc Construct Repara Materi Aeronautiq