Air Wisconsin Customer Service Number
Air Wisconsin Airlines is a regional airline based at Appleton International Airport in the town of Greenville, Wisconsin, United States, near Appleton. Air Wisconsin previously operated US Airways Express service on behalf of US Airways prior to becoming an American Eagle regional air carrier. As of March 2018, Air Wisconsin operates exclusively as a United Express regional air carrier with primary hubs to located at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) and Washington Dulles International Airport.
- Headquarters: Appleton, WI
- Commenced operations: August 23, 1965; 53 years ago
- Number of employees: 1,500
- Hubs: O'Hare International Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport, Denver International Airport
- Parent organizations: United Airlines, UAL Corporation, Air Wis Services Inc
Air Wisconsin Reservations Number
- User needs to go to the "Air Wisconsin" website.
- Then click on the Book flight ticket tab which is at the top.
- Now further choose to make whether the ticket is one way or two ways.
- Again, select your own departure and arrival city from the list of options.
- Further make sure to choose the particular date and number of passengers.
- Choose whether its "first class, business class" or the "economy class".
- Click on the enter button and then select and "airlines according" to your preferable timing.
- Make sure to choose a proper flight button and then enter the passenger name, "age and sex".
- Choose the proper flight button and then enter the passenger name, "age and sex".
- Make sure to procceds with the payment and choose any of the payment mode either the "debit card or the credit card".
The typical Air Wisconsin Airlines Flight Attendant salary is $18. Flight Attendant salaries at Air Wisconsin Airlines can range from $17 - $26. This estimate is based upon 23 Air Wisconsin Airlines Flight Attendant salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.