Airbus Airlines Customer Service Number
This proximity is strengthened by a robust international network of support centres, training centres, maintenance and engineering centres plus material and logistics centres worldwide. All in all, Airbus Customer Services employs experts in more than 120 domains, working in 200 different locations around the globe.
24/7 support Amongst these highly qualified experts, hundreds of technical specialists provide around-theclock advice and assistance 24 hours-a-day, seven days a week. To minimise AOG (aircraft on the ground) time for troubleshooting or repairs, Airbus’ “AIRTAC” (Airbus Technical Aircraft-on-ground Centre) facility”), a state-of-the-art call centre operates 24 hours, 365 days a year with dedicated specialist engineers and fitted with the most innovative technology. AIRTAC is part of a wider call centres approach which provides all Airbus operators with a global 24/7 assistance for all AOG matters.
How do I contact Airbus?
- Airbus Headquarters in Toulouse. 1, Rond Point Maurice Bellonte. 31707 Blagnac Cedex. France. Phone: +33 5 61 93 33 33. ...
- Headquarters. 2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 9100. Herndon, VA 20171 - U.S.A. Phone: +1 703 834 3400. Fax: +1 703 834 3593. ...
- Airbus in China. Beijing Tianzhu Airport. Industrial Zone. Tianwei Erjie, Shunyi County.
It was owned by EADS (80%) and BAE Systems (20%). BAE sold its part of the company to EADS on 13 October 2006, so EADS now completely owns the company. Around 55,000 people work for Airbus in sixteen places in four European Union countries: France, Germany, the United Kingdom and Spain. Airbus SE is a European multinational corporation that designs, manufactures and sells civil and military aeronautical products worldwide. Wikipedia
- Headquarters: Toulouse, France
- CEO: Tom Enders (May 2012–)
- Revenue: 66.77 billion EUR (2017)
- Parent organization: Airbus Group
- Subsidiaries: Airbus Helicopters, ATR, Airbus Defence and Space,
- Founders: Franz Josef Strauss, Roger Béteille, Felix Kracht, Henri Ziegler, Bernard Lathière
Airbus Airlines Reservations Number
Is Airbus A British company?
Airbus UK. Airbus UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of Airbus which produces wings for the Airbus aircraft family. When Airbus was incorporated as a joint-stock company in 2001 BAE Systems transferred its UK Airbus facilities in return for a 20% share of the new company. These facilities became Airbus UK.
Is an Airbus bigger than a 737?
The Boeing 737 is a bit smaller with a 148″ fuselage and only 139″ in the cabin. This means that the Airbus A320 has 7 more inches of width than the Boeing 737. On average, the Airbus A320 seats are wider, but not by much.
Easier than Ever Booking- 370+ Airlines +1000s of Destinations. Book now & Save! Types: Economy, Premium Economy, First Class Flights, Business Travel, Nonstop Flights, Round Trip Flights, One Way Flights Destinations: Paris, Berlin, London, Bombay, Bangkok, Tokyo, Istanbul, Madrid, Frankfurt, Dublin.