AIS Airlines Customer Service Number
AIS Airlines is a Dutch airline headquartered at Lelystad Airport in the Netherlands. In addition to scheduled flights, it offers charter and wet lease services with its fleet of British Aerospace Jetstream 32 aircraft.
The company also runs the AIS Flight Academy, which existed already before the founding of the airline. The flight school operates eight SOCATA TB-9s, three SOCATA TB-10s, one SOCATA TB-20 and one Cessna T303 Crusader. It also operates the only certified Jetstream 32 full flight simulator in the world. Although Lelystad is the main base for AIS Airlines, it does not operate any scheduled flights to or from this airport.
The airline started a rapid expansion of scheduled routes, mainly within Germany, in 2014, including some formerly served by the now defunct OLT Express Germany. Flights from Bremen to Luxembourg, Malmö and Nuremberg were announced for autumn 2014, but these plans were later cancelled. By January 2015, AIS Airlines additionally took over some Swedish domestic routes under its own brand, that it formerly operated on behalf of Direktflyg.
- Headquarters: Lelystad Airport, Lelystad, Netherlands
- Founded: 2009
- Fleet size: 8
AIS Airlines Reservations Number
- User needs to go to the AIS Airlines website.
- Then click on the Book flight ticket tab which is at the top.
- Now further choose to make whether the ticket is one way or two ways.
- Again, select your own departure and arrival city from the list of options.
- Further make sure to choose the particular date and number of passengers.
- Choose whether its first class, business class or the economy class.
- Click on the enter button and then select and airlines according to your preferable timing.
- Make sure to choose a proper flight button and then enter the passenger name, age and sex.
- Choose the proper flight button and then enter the passenger name, age and sex.
- Make sure to procceds with the payment and choose any of the payment mode either the debit card or the credit card.