Alaska Airlines Manage my Booking
Headquartered at the Seattle metropolitan area, Washington, Alaska Airline is the fifth largest airline of the United States of America. After serving the top of the line airline services, the airline has received eleven consecutive highest customer satisfaction with the traditional airlines. In addition, the airline operates over the 100 destinations of Alaska, US, Hawaii, Canada. With the top-notch facilities and service, the airline also gives Alaska Airlines customer care service that provides a complete and reliable customer support around the clock. Apart from customer service, it also offers several online services like online check-in, Alaska Airlines flight cancellation, manga your bookings. Moreover, if you want to manage your Alaska Airlines flight booking but don't know the procedure then read this article carefully. As here you will get a step by step manual to manage your bookings.
How to manage Alaska Airlines flight booking
If you have booked your Alaska Airlines flights and you need to make a change like change seats, cancel a current reservation, change in dates or times for selected reservation types, you can make any change of your choice on Alaska Airlines flight reservations. Though the task of making a change in Alaska Airlines is easy and one can do it without much of a stretch. TO make it even easier here is a list of instruction that will help you to manage Alaska Airlines booking.
- In order to manage Alaska Airlines flight, you need to go to the website.
- And where you need to choose the Manage Trip option.
- Then you will see options to fill in the Confirmation Code or e-ticket along with the passenger's last name.
- Further, you need to click on the Continue option.
- After that, you can manage your booking by making a change in the available services.
- With these steps, you will no longer trouble with the Alaska Airline manage booking issue and you will be able to make changes as per your convenience.
Alaska Airlines Customer Care Number
Alaska Airlines is an American airlines headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska.
To view your trip details, change seats, change dates or times for select reservation types, or cancel a current reservation, use your confirmation code. To apply the value of an unused ticket towards a new reservation, use your e-ticket number.
- Bag information: In economy, within Alaska, two bags free. To other destinations, 1st bag $25, 2nd bag $25. More Alaska Airlines bag information
- Headquarters: Seattle, WA
- Customer service: 1 (800) 252-7522
- Baggage tracking: 1 (877) 815-8253
- Parent organization: Alaska Air Group
- Hubs: Los Angeles International Airport