Flydubai Airlines Reservations Number
In July 2008, the government of Dubai established the airline.Although flydubai is not part of The Emirates Group, Emirates supported flydubai during the initial establishing phase. On 14 July 2008 flydubai signed a firm order with American aircraft manufacturer Boeing at the Farnborough Air Show for 50 Boeing 737-800s with a total value of US$3.74 billion, with the option to change the order to the larger and longer range Boeing 737-900ER, according to the airline's demand.
The first of these aircraft was delivered on 17 May 2009. Scheduled flights commenced on 1 June, with services to Beirut, Lebanon, and Amman, Jordan. Since then, the route network has been significantly expanded.
- Open the web browser and go to the official website of Flydubai Airlines.
- To book the flight tap on “Plan My Travel” option and select any one option based on the type of your journey.
- Start by entering the itinerary details like travel dates and destinations, the number of passengers, promo code if applicable etc.
- After that, you can select the flight that is favourable according to you from the list of flight displayed in front of you which is provided by Flydubai Airlines.
- Now you need to select the class and seat that is suitable according to you and proceed further.
- You are now required to enter your personal details like name, address, contact details etc and also need to select the mode of payment.
- To finish your booking enter your payment details to pay the amount for booking.
- Flydubai airlines booking will be confirmed when the amount is deducted from your end.
- All the details related to travel and baggage will be mailed to you on the email id that you entered at the time of booking.
Flydubai Customer Service Number
On 13 February 2013, flydubai announced that it was in talks with Boeing and Airbus for a 50-aircraft order. On 19 June 2013, the airline announced that it would be adding Business Class service to its flights.The Business class cabin would feature 12 seats between aisle and window, three-course meals, 12-inch televisions, a business class lounge, Italian leather seats to its offering in a bid to cater to business travellers in the emirate, access to more than 200 films, and power outlets suitable for plugs from over 170 countries.
flydubai, legally Dubai Aviation Corporation, is a government-owned low-cost airline with its head office and flight operations in Terminal 2 of Dubai International Airport. The airline operates a total of 95 destinations, serving the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe from Dubai.
- Destinations: 94
- Bag information: In economy, prices vary by weight and number of bags. More flydubai bag information
- Headquarters: Dubai
- Parent organization: Government of Dubai
- CEO: Ghaith Al Ghaith (Mar 2008–)
- Commenced operations: 1 June 2009
Flydubai Booking Number
- At first, go to the booking webpage and click on the API link and click on the round trip button.
- Select departure and arrival field to select the valid travel date and time.
- Select the search button to select the flight and pick out the advanced facilities.
- Now you have to enter the passenger’s information like name, date of birth, contact number and much more.
- Enter the valid detail for the seat reservation and click on the payment method.
- Enter the online bank information to pay the amount and save your ticket at the end of the task.