Gmail Password Recovery Number
Gmail is the leading webmail which offers salient features to the users such as Email, Voice and Video calling, Instant Chat, Spam Filter and considerably more. The features of the same are highly applauded by the users.
Gmail supports most of the operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Android and significantly more. In short, you can access the same from any OS. If you have a Gmail Account, then you can avail most of the Google Products, such as Google Plus, YouTube, Google Maps and much more. On the off chance, if you have overlooked your password, then go to the Gmail Password Recovery section. The process is simple and you can perform the same in an effective manner. However, if you want to change the Gmail Password on a mobile device, then go for the procedure listed beneath.
Change Gmail Password | Mobile
- From your browser, open My Account page of the Google by tapping on the link https://myaccount.google.com/intro
- Make sure, you have logged-in to the Gmail Account.
- Now tap on the Sign-in & Security section.
- Under the same, you will find the Password option, select it.
- Thereafter, enter your New Password and confirm the same by tying it again.
- After providing the new password, tap Change Password.
Hence, you have successfully changed your Gmail Password. However, if you need any other assistance related to the account or Gmail issues, dial on Gmail Contact Number. The geeks will provide the brief solution to any issues in a quick span of time.
Gmail Account Recovery Via SMS
If you have lost access to your Gmail account password then instead of panicking you can choose to recover the account. Gmail has introduced various ways to get back the account and this is done in the following ways.
Google account Recovery Via SMS!
Despite Google has dejected various ways to get back the account, maximum users prefer to get the recovery with the help of SMS. And this can be done with the help of linked phone numbers to the account. But, in case you are such a user who does not know how to use the feature of Gmail account with SMS then you can follow the steps below.
Gmail Account Recovery Via Phone Number!
- Head over to Gmail.com from the web browser that you prefer.
- Enter the username in the sign-in page that gets displayed in front of you and tap “Next”.
- You will be required to select the “Forgot Password” option such that you land on the recovery page.
- Select the option of recovery with text and check the phone number linked to the account and tap the “Send Code” option.
- Check the SMS received to you and enter the same on the recovery page so that you are allowed to create a new password.
- Create such a password that is strong enough and easy for you to remember and tap “OK” to confirm.
So, with the help of the above steps, you can get back your Gmail account. Further, if you do not have a linked phone number then you can still get back the access to your account. And for that, you can follow the steps below.
Gmail Account Recovery Via Email
- Open any preferred web browser and go to the Gmail account recovery page from its search bar.
- Enter the username that you want back the access and tap “Next”.
- You will be asked to choose any one recovery option where you can select recovery with the help of email and enter an alternate email.
- Check the link received to you over the email and enter the same on the recovery page and tap “Next”.
- You will be allowed to create a new password which is strong and different from the previous one.
- Tap “OK” to confirm and your password will be changed.
For any further details or information, you are free to get in touch with customer service. This customer service is 24/7 active and is made available on different platforms.
Most of the users reported that they forgot their Gmail Password and what is the procedure to reset the same. The process is very easy and if you also want to go for the Gmail Password reset, then follows the procedure listed below.
Gmail Password Reset Number
- Open Gmail and click on the link Forgot Password.
- Now, enter your Gmail username and click Continue.
- You will be directed to the recovery page with few options, such as Secondary Email, Mobile number, security questions, and answers.
- Select the one which you prefer and click Continue.
- Thereafter, follow the on-screen instructions to reset the Gmail Password.
On the off chance, if you need the support, then dial on Gmail Password reset number. The geeks will provide the comprehensive method so that you can reset your Gmail Password effectively. The number is available 24*7, so you can reach anytime.
- How do I get my Gmail password when I forget it?
- How do you recover your email password?
- How can I check my Gmail password?
- How can I recover my Google Account password?
- How can I recover my Gmail password?
- How can I reset my Gmail password?
- How do I find out my password for my email account?
- What is my email address and my password?
- How do I look at my Gmail password?
- How can I see my Gmail password in Android?
- How do I recover my Google Account password?
- How can I find out what my Gmail password is?