Japan Airlines Customer Service Number
People all over the world travel with Japan Airlines to fly to distant destinations. The passengers may visit and explore beautiful places and travel to exotic places. Japan Airlines provide a number of facilities to its passengers for travelling to distant destinations. The airlines has a number of ports. It is one of the most popular airlines in the world that helps the passengers to travel to a number of destinations.
- Customer service: 1 (800) 525-3663
- Bag information: In economy, within Japan, 20kg free. To other destinations, two bags free. More Japan Airlines bag information
- Alliance: Oneworld
- Destinations: 92
- Stock price: 9201 (TYO) ¥4,001 -9.00 (-0.22%)
Revenue Passenger-Kilometers, scheduled flights only, in millions
Source: ICAO Digest of Statistics for 1955, IATA World Air Transport Statistics 1960–2000
What are the benefits of travelling with Japan Airlines?
There are a number of benefits of travelling with Japan Airlines. Some of the benefits are listed below. These services make the travel easy and comfortable for the passengers.
- The users may dial Japan Airlines Reservations Number for getting the flight tickets booked online.
- The passengers may listen movies, watch tv shows, listen to music and songs while travelling to their destination with Japan Airlines.
- Also the users may book meals while travelling to their destinations.
- Moreover the passengers travelling with Japan Airlines may get their tickets cancelled by availing the ticket cancellation policy of Japan Airlines.
- The passenger smay get their bags carried by availing the benefits of the Baggage policy of Japan Airlines.
- Also the passengers may dial Japan Airlines Booking Number for knowing about the status of the reservation and the departure of the flights with Japan Airlines.
These are some of the services offered by Japan Airlines that make the entire travel easy and comfortable for the passengers.
Japan Airlines Reservations Number
Avail detailed assistance from the technical experts for fixing the issues:
The passengers may contact Japan Airlines Customer Service if they face any issue or problems. By doing so, the users may contact the executives of Japan Airlines for getting the tickets booked.
On 1 August 1953, the National Diet passed the Japan Air Lines Company Act, forming a new state-owned Japan Air Lines on 1 October, which assumed all assets and liabilities of its private predecessor. By 1953, the JAL network extended northward from Tokyo to Sapporo and Misawa, and westward to Nagoya, Osaka, Iwakuni, and Fukuoka.
On 2 February 1954, the airline began international flights, carrying 18 passengers from Tokyo to San Francisco on a Douglas DC-6B City of Tokyo via Wake Island and Honolulu. The flights between Tokyo and San Francisco are still Flights 1 and 2, to commemorate its first international service. The early flights were advertised as being operated by American crews and serviced by United Air Lines in San Francisco.
The airline, in addition to the Douglas DC-3, Douglas DC-6B, and Martin 2-0-2s, operated Douglas DC-4s and Douglas DC-7Cs during the 1950s.JAL flew to Hong Kong via Okinawa by 1955, having pared down its domestic network to Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, and Sapporo.By 1958, the Hong Kong route had been extended to Bangkok and Singapore. With DC-7Cs, JAL was able to fly nonstop between Seattle and Tokyo in 1959.