Asia Atlantic Airlines Customer Service Number
New Thai carrier Asia Atlantic Airlines (AAA) launch initiated operations on maiden flight departed Suvarnabhumi Airport for Narita International Airport on August 19, 2013. The airline is a joint venture between Japanese travel agent H.I.S and Thai hotelier Baiyoke Group.
Asia Atlantic Airlines (HB, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi) had originally planned to operate as Asia Pacific Airlines (Thailand). But has been announced as the new name for Thailand's latest start-up carrier backed by Japanese tour operator H.I.S. and Thai hotel group Baiyoke. It start up with two B767-300(ER)s to operate charter services and planned to expend more fleet in the future.
Asia Atlantic Airlines operate out of two hubs: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi and Tokyo Narita International Airport. Following another recent aircraft delivered, the fleet currently consists of two B767-300ERs with two configurations – the first one (HS-AAC) has 252 seats, including 12 business and 240 economy class; and the second one (HS-AAB) consists of 261 seats, with 18 business and 243 economy class seats.
- Parent organization: H.I.S.
- Headquarters: Bangkok, Thailand
- Founded: December 2012
- Date of operation: August 19, 2013
- Hub: Suvarnabhumi Airport
Asia Atlantic Reservations Number
The reason why the airline is named “Asia Atlantic” is because it wants to take the Pan-Asian Airline out of the Pacific, as is very common. Being a chartered airline, the airline has plans to serve destinations that are beyond Asia, but still providing the spirit of Asian Hospitality. The initial launch of service from Bangkok to Tokyo and Osaka is due to the visa waiver implemented by the Japanese government, which will increase the number of Thai visitors to Japan.
Within the year, the airline aims to expand its network to six destinations in China, as well as to Incheon Airport in South Korea. In 2014, it hopes to start services to Guam, Honolulu and Europe via Tokyo Narita as further aircraft are delivered.
- At first, go to the official website of Asia Atlantic Airlines and press booking tab.
- If you are not able to book your flight ticket then press contact button.
- Select Asia Atlantic Airlines Reservations Number and dial from your mobile phone.
- A travel agent will ask you correct information that should be matched with your passport.
- Having entered the detail he will ask you preferable flight to choose with the advanced facilities.
- Now select the amount for the flight ticket and enter the internet banking detail.
- If you don’t want to pay the amount you can leave it for the date.
- Having entered the correct information related to flight, you can press the save button.
- You can email a ticket into your email account which you have registered.