10 Annoying Google Chrome Bugs and How To Resolve Them?
Nowadays, Google Chrome is becoming one of the most popular web browsers which utilized by the billions of users across the globe. Google Chrome is mostly known for its optimum browsing features. Sometimes users face many technical issues while using the Google Chrome browser. Are you one among those? Then read this article and learn to fix the varied technical issues. You can also contact Google Chrome Customer Support team and fix all your issues smoothly.
How do I get rid of Chrome bugs?
You can also check for malware manually.
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Reset and clean up,” click Clean up computer.
- Click Find.
- If you're asked to remove unwanted software, click Remove. You may be asked to reboot your computer.
Let’s Take a look into the Google Chrome issues and Their Solutions:
1- Reset Browser Settings:
If any antivirus or clean-up toll not working in your computer, then you can reset your Google Chrome browser. For this apply the below steps:
- First of all, open your browser and go to the menu.
- Tap on Settings and then choose Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down and then tap on the Reset Settings icon.
- After that, tap on the Reset.
2. Fix Protected System Files
You can resolve your Windows scan problems with Google Chrome browser’s protected system files. It will straightforwardly repair and restore problems.
- Right click on the Start menu and choose Command Prompt.
- Type SFC.EXE/SCANNOW and it will scan automatically.
3. Delete User Profile
If you are receiving an on-screen message that Your profile could not be opened correctly, then you can fix its easily.
- Go to the Menu and then tap on Settings.
- Tap on Sign In option and choose Disconnect your Google Account option.
- After that, tap on the Disconnect icon.
4. Delete Web Data File
- Does re-adding profile not fixing the issue, then you can delete the Chrome’s web data file.
- For this, open Explorer and go to c:/users/appdata/local/google/chrome/userdata/default/ And then replace username. After that, scroll down and delete the Web Data file.
5. Chrome Clean-UP tool
- If you stuck any malware in your browser, then you can remove it from the help of Google Chrome Clean-UP tool.
- If you don’t have any idea to access Chrome clean-up tool, then don’t be tensed and get Google chrome technical support from the very adept professionals.
6. Delete Extensions
If you want to delete any unwanted extensions from your Chrome, then apply the following procedure:
- Go to the Menu and then tap on More Tools.
- Tap on Extensions and checked the box to disable them as temporary or you can also delete them permanently.
7. Frozen Window
- Press Shift + Esc key to open the Task Manager of Chrome.
- You have to seen the list of various running tabs and then tap on the End Process icon to delete.
8. Edit Chrome flags
- If your Chrome browser running slow, then you must need to edit the Flags.
9. Disable Flash
Are you getting a message that Flash has Crashed? Then you can fix it by disabling the Flash.
- Type chrome://plugins// into the search box of Chrome.
- Go to the Adobe Flash Player and then tap on Disable icon.
10. Delete and Re-install
If any above options does not work, then you can delete your Google Chrome browser and then re-install it.
Dial Google chrome helpline number if you are not competent enough to fix your above Google Chrome issues. All you technical bugs are fixed by the professionals who are very skilled and certified. When you call on these numbers, they will gives you an effective solutions to fix multiple issues related to Google Chrome browser. You can dial these contact number at 24/7 hours without any hesitation.