Gmail not working?
Gmail is the free web-based email service which is developed and managed by Google. And Google is the reputed company that does not require any introduction. People are so addicted to its products and services because of its simple and effortless user interface and other perks of the services. Google being the customer-oriented company takes good care of its users.
From all the other services and products, Gmail is Google’s most used application that is used by people enthusiastically. With a lot of perks of Gmail, people from different parts of the world are keen on using this email. Also, it is a well-known fact that people may face issues while working with any service without break. Thus, if you are the one who is facing issues while working with Gmail then this is the right place which will provide you with the reasons behind Gmail not working and solutions as well. So, read the article further to make yourselves aware and able to fix the issue.
Here's how to fix the most common Gmail issues?
Gmail being the top and most preferred email service may face issues. Some of the reasons behind this issue are mentioned below.
- Improper internet connection is the foremost problem for Gmail to not work properly.
- If working on the Gmail application on any Android device, then the user might be using the older version of the email.
- Unable to sign-in the Gmail account despite entering the correct password.
- The server of Gmail as a whole not working properly.
- In case, the user has turned on any antivirus application which is stopping for Gmail and other applications to solve Gmail not loading issue.
And there are many reasons which may lead to Gmail not loading. And to fix the issue, the user may follow below mentioned tips and tricks.
Troubleshooting Ways to Fix Gmail Issue
The user might follow the steps below one after the other in case the previous ones does not work.
- In case of improper internet connection, the user may contact the internet service provider.
- The user also may check for the latest version and keep it updated.
- In case of forgetting the password, the user may proceed with Gmail recovery process.
- And another way is to stop the antivirus application so that its system allows Gmail to work.
Further, the user may also contact the Gmail support number to get the assistance and help if you have not solved the issue.