Hawaiian Airlines Ticket Cancellation Policy
Hawaiian Airlines allows customers to cancel flight tickets for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase, as long as the purchase was made at least 7 days prior to departure. To cancel a flight ticket within 24 hours, call Hawaiian Airlines reservations.
Have you recently booked your flight ticket with Hawaiian Airlines but now there is a change of plan? Or if you are not feeling well and think that you will not be able to travel? Then you shall not get disappointed as with Hawaiian Airlines you can handle your reservations on your fingertips. And this is made possible by managing my trip option by the airlines.
The officials at Hawaiian Airlines understand that because of some unforeseen situations, passengers’ journeys can be affected and they may face a huge loss of money. So, to avoid such a tremendous loss you can choose to cancel your flight with Hawaiian Airlines but before confirming he is advised to check the Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation policy. Do not waste any more minutes and refer to the information mentioned further in this article.
Learning About Hawaiian Airlines Refund Policy!
- A passenger will be eligible for a full refund if he cancels his flight within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket or departure of the flight.
- A passenger who is canceling his flight 4 hours before the departure at the time of check-in then he will only be eligible for 25% of the refund.
- In case a passenger has crossed 24 hours then he can still cancel the flight but will be asked to pay for the cancellation fee.
- If you want to know about the cancellation fee then it is not fixed as it depends upon various options like destination, type of travel, etc.
- At the same time if a passenger is eligible for refund and has fulfilled all the refund conditions then according to Hawaiian Airlines refund policy he will be initiated with the refund within 3-6 business days.
- To cancel the flight or check the refund status, passengers can choose to manage my trip option that is made available on the official website of the Hawaiian Airlines.
After referring to the above information, passengers may make valid decisions. And in case of confusion he is free to contact the customer service of a travel companion.
How much is Hawaiian Airlines cancellation fee?
All of these change fees are in addition to any fare differential. Hawaiian Airlines charges a $200 change fee for flights to the US mainland, and between $50 and $300 for international flights. There's also a $30 change fee for flights within the Hawaiian islands.
What is the cancellation fee for Hawaiian Airlines?
Thereafter a $200 change fee and possible applicable airfare increase applies. Hawaiian Airlines: 24 hour free cancellation provided it is 7 or more days prior to departure. Also 3 and 7 day fare hold for $5-$9 fee. Otherwise, $200 per person, per change, in addition to any difference in fare.
Can you cancel a flight on Hawaiian Airlines?
Date/flight or reroute changes on tickets originating in the United States and terminating in Japan are subject to a $300 USD change fee per ticket plus any applicable difference in fare. Refund or credit will not be provided if a flight change is made and the applicable new fare is less than the original fare paid.
What if I miss my Hawaiian Airlines flight?
Delta Airlines: (800) 221-1212; Northwest Airlines: (800) 225-2525. Hawaiian Airlines: "If you miss your flight and hold a nonrefundable ticket you, can be reticketed for a fee of $100 plus the difference (if any) in cost of the flight," said Keoni Wagner, director of corporate communications at Hawaiian.
How much does it cost to change a flight on Hawaiian Airlines?
The fee amount depends on the type of flight and where it originates. Current Hawaiian Airlines flight change fees are: – $50 to $300 for international flight changes ($50 for flights purchased with HawaiianMiles).