How can I unblock my Gmail/Google Account?
To remove an address (or domain) from your list of blocked senders in Gmail:
- Click the Settings gear (⚙) in Gmail.
- Select Settings from the menu that appears.
- Go to the Filters tab.
- Look for the email address you want to unblock in a rule that has Delete it as the action under Do this.
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don't know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
Where does email go that is blocked on Gmail?
Gmail users can now block specific email addresses with just two clicks. In the top right hand corner of a message, click the drop-down menu button (upside down triangle), and select "block." (It appears with the name of the sender in quotes.) Any future messages from the blocked addresses will land in the spam folder.
What happens when you block an email address on Gmail?
Blocking somebody in Gmail places any messages from that person into the trash without ever displaying them in your inbox and while still allowing you to email him as normal. Unlike when you block somebody's email messages, however, you will not be able to send chat messages to a blocked contact.
How do you block someone on Gmail?
Step-by-Step Instructions with Screenshots
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Pull up an email from the offending sender.
- Hit the down arrow to the far right of the sender's name.
- Click Block (Sender Name) from the list that drops down.
- Press Block to confirm.
- Click the gear Settings icon on the top right of your inbox.