How can you find your password on Facebook?
Facebook is that platform that lets you connect with millions of people at one time. You can anytime send or receive messages, videos, and photos from your friends and family members. As there are other social platforms also, remembering passwords for all is a tough task. If you forget your Facebook password, you can retrieve the password easily using the save password option. Users mostly ask how can you find your password on Facebook? To get access to your lost password, you can do the below steps:
- To start the process, you need to open google on your device you used Facebook.
- Then, you are required to tap on the menu button displayed on the screen.
- After that, tap on the Settings option and go to the password page.
- With this, a new page will open where you will see all the saved passwords on google.
- You need to tap on the Facebook option and tap on the eye icon. With this, the password of your Facebook account will be displayed, which is hidden.
- To get access to your existing website and pages, you can tap on the auto-sign option and gain the information anytime.
Once you get the Facebook password, you can log in to your account with the same password at the Facebook app.
Procedure to recover the lost Facebook password:
With the help of a saved password, if you still don’t get your lost password, you can reset the new Facebook password. You need to open the Facebook.com/login/identify page and get your account password by performing some steps of account recovery as provided below:
- To begin, you need to open the above recovery link and enter the email id of the Facebook you want to recover.
- Then, you need to tap on the forgot password option available below the password field.
- With this, you will get the identification page, and you need to select the recovery email or phone option to get the security code.
- Once you select the suitable option, you will receive the six-digit security code in the inbox of your email or text message of your phone.
- You need to add that code in the given field and tap on the verify button. Facebook will verify your appearance and proceed you to the next page.
- You need to enter the new password on the new page and re-enter the same password to confirm the process.
- Once you correctly enter the strong password as per the requirements of Facebook, you need to tap on the confirm button.
- You will successfully recover your Facebook account with the new password and get the confirmation message at your recovery email id.
To get more information about lost Facebook passwords, you can speak with the Facebook support team and take their help. They will provide you with all the essential steps of Facebook account recovery and give you access to your lost account. To reach the representative, you need to open the Facebook support page and get the different ways to connect with the team.