How do I Book my Seat on South African Airways?
South African Airways are regarded as one of the best airlines when it comes to cheap fares. The affordability of the airline makes it a go-to option among the passengers who are looking for a comfortable flight. The headquarters of the South African airlines are located in Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa. The headquarters are also located at O R Tambo international airport.
The facilities and the amenities offered by South Africa airways makes it a go-to option among the passengers.
If you are wondering regarding what one needs to do in case they would like to make reservations with South African Airways, then you have come to the exact right place. As in this blog, we are going to cover the details regarding the South African reservations along with other things that are related to the South African airways. So stay tuned and follow until the end and you will be good to go.
How do I Choose My Seat on South African Airways?
Here are certain steps that the passengers could take in case they would like to select their seats on South African Airways. The steps are listed down below:
- First and foremost, users need to visit the official website of South African airlines.
- Once you are on the homepage, there you could spot the ‘Manage my booking’ option. Click on that and proceed further.
- On another page, you need to enter your details in order to get access to your reservation.
- Start by entering the reservations id and your last name. After entering the details click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- You will be redirected to yet another page, where you will find the details regarding your reservation. There you need to look for the ‘Change flight’ option.
- Once you click on the change flight option, the next you are required to look for the seat selection option and click on that.
- The seat arrangement will open on your screen. You could select the seats that you would like to take and then proceed with the payment. Once the payment is done and completes you will receive notification regarding confirmation on your seat either through an email or text on your registered email address or phone number.
It is highly recommended to make reservations for your seat online while making bookings. Otherwise, you could also opt for making changes to your flight within 24 hours without paying the additional cancellation or change charges.
How do I check-in with South African Airways?
In order to check in to your South African flights, the passengers could utilise their mobile phone. For making on the go check in following the steps mentioned down under:
- First and foremost the passengers need to download the application on their device.
- After the download is complete, open the application and proceed further.
- Click on the check-in option and prove as directed on the screen.
- You are required to enter details regarding your departure date, booking reference, Voyager number followed by the passport number.
- After entering all the required details the passengers then need to hit the ‘Continue’ option.
- You will receive a mobile boarding pass on our device. Save it and you can now present this pass at the check-in counter and you will be good to go.
If you face any complications or confusions related to your South American flight then you are advised to call the helpline number that will connect you with a customer care representative at South African airways. I hope this information has helped you with your South African reservations.