How do I Find my Facebook login ID and Password?
To retrieve your User ID and Password, you can use the `Forgot Password` feature, follow these steps:
- Go to the website and click on Login.
- On the login pop-up click on the `Forgot Password` link.
- Enter your registered Email ID.
- You will receive list of all User IDs linked with the Email ID.
Today people use social media applications for communication and everything that happens in reality goes on the internet. More than just staying in touch with the long lost friends, it’s more like an online journal to put your personal life on social media. Now coming to the part of social media applications, there are several social media apps that have become quite common these days and Facebook is one of those. Facebook is the oldest and most trusted social media applications being used by the people in the long run.
Accessing Facebook password and username
To sign up for the Facebook all you have to do is go to sign in link, add a few details related to your personal information and you will be up! But have you ever wondered what if you end up losing the password of your account or maybe the username. Make one thing very clear that you can’t use Facebook without these two. And to find out about the Facebook account recovery, here are a few steps.
Facebook account recovery
To recover the lost password of Facebook, you can go to the settings of the Facebook account and recover it easily. Tap below to find out about the Facebook password reset.
- All you have to do is go to the sign in link of Facebook and tap on the forgot password link and proceed ahead.
- As you tap on the forgot password link, you will simply be redirected to the account recovery page and enter your username if you remember. If yes then move ahead.
- Now you can pick anyone method of account recovery. If you choose alternative email address or phone number then you can easily recover the password by getting a code. All you have to do is enter the code in the recovery box from or text and enter the password. You can even re-enter the password to confirm and you will be all done.
- You can also pick the option of trustworthy friends. All you have to is select a few friends from your contact list and Facebook will send them a link with a code. You can ask them for the link or code and in case you confirm the code, your password will be fixed.
And hence that’s how you can access back your lost password using the Facebook/login/identify link. In case you end up with any doubt or issue, you can easily reach out to the customer helpline for the more information. You can contact them via call or mail.