How May i Install Google Chrome in Ubuntu?
Google chrome is a web browser which is used for searching anything.it provides fastest speed in comparison to another browser.it provides so much fantastic so that it has been got popularity in very short period of time that's why it is used by many users in all over the world.
To install Google chrome in Ubuntu ,you may call on Google Chrome Helpline Number. You will be get in touch with Google chrome technician after making call on this number. They will provide you the best guidance to install it:
- First of all you need to open any browser.
- Now type the Google chrome in search bar.
- Here you will have to click on the download Chrome.
- You need to choose either you want to 32 bit or 64 bit then click on the Accept and install.
- Now you will have to download deb file and open the download folder.
- Then double click on the deb file.
- Here you will have to launch Ubuntu software center.
- Now you have to install chrome,if prompted then you need to input password.
If you are getting any issue while installing Google chrome then you must take assistance from Google Chrome Customer Service. Google provides highly efficient and certified professional to resolve all the issues.They will solve all the issues related to Google chrome. You will not to have worry for anything as they always think about customer satisfaction,
To know more about Ubuntu services,you are required to dial Ubuntu Toll Free Number.This is free number and remains active all the time.You can call on this number at any time.You will get major help from windows technician.