How To Contact Instagram Support?
- Go to help.instagram.com.
- On the left-hand side, click Privacy and Safety Center.
- Click Report Something.
- Select the type of issue you're experiencing.
- Look for a link that says report it.
- Fill out the form and hit send.
How do I email Instagram customer support?
The official Instagram support email is firstname.lastname@example.org. However, there's also an option to contact Instagram Customer Service directly from the app: You can provide feedback or report a technical issue by clicking on the Options (gear wheel) in your profile and then tapping Report a Problem in the menu.
What's Instagram's phone number?
Sure they set up a business support number, which according to GetHuman is (888) 828-4852. Instagram also has a support email address, which is email@example.com but based on the feedback I have heard, good luck getting anyone to actually respond to you.
How do I send a message to someone on Instagram?
- Tap in the top right or swipe left from anywhere in Feed.
- Tap in the top right.
- Select people you'd like to send a message to, then tap Next (iPhone).
- Type a message. You can also tap to take and send a disappearing photo or video, or to select a photo or video from your library.
- Tap Send.
How do I report a fake Instagram account?
If someone created an Instagram account pretending to be you, you can report it to us. Make sure to provide all the requested info, including a photo of your government-issued ID. If you have an Instagram account, you can report it to us from within the app, or by filling out this form.