How To Fix Gmail Not Receiving Emails?
Nowadays digital communication has become one of the main modes of communication. Further, in order to fulfill this requirement various services came up which include Gmail which is basically a free web-based email service which allows users to send and receive emails promptly.
Further, the users are provided with additional services and apps which they can easily access by using their Gmail ID. However, in recent time there were many users who have reported Gmail Not Receiving Emails issue. Fortunately, one can easily fix this issue by following some simple troubleshooting solutions or by contacting Google support. Besides, to help out the users, here you will be provided with some simple solutions that you can try to fix this issue quickly and in time.
Solutions to fix Gmail unable to receive emails issue
If the user already has logged into their account using a web browser and still unable to receive an email in Gmail account then, the user is required to check the following setting to fix this issue quickly and in time.
- The user is required to check whether they have created any email filters or not. If yes, then it is suggested to remove that filter quickly in order to fix this issue.
- Further, if the user is unable to receive emails from particular email ids then, there are chances that the user might have blocked the particular user. So, in order to fix Gmail Not Working issue remove the particular email id from that list.
- In addition, don’t forget to check the email forwarding option. And in case, if you have enabled that particular option make sure to turn it off to fix unable to receive email quickly.
- Besides, there are chances that the email has been forwarded to trash. Hence, it is suggested to check that missing email in the trash email section.
- Moreover, if you are unable to receive emails in Gmail inbox using third party services then, this issue might have arisen because of server settings. So, it is suggested to users to set server settings of IMAP, POP3, and SMTP as imap.gmail.com, pop.gmail.com and smtp.gmail.com.
And even after trying out these solutions, if the issue persists then user can feel free to contact Google support for assistance to fix this issue quickly and in time. Besides, there are many users who have encountered Gmail not loading issue. Well, to fix this issue one can try to follow the simple solutions provided below.
- One of the common reasons that can lead to loading issues with Gmail is because of the cookies and trash files stored on the device. Hence, clear off all the trash data from your device.
- Further, it is suggested to the user to check the browser extension and application installed on the browser. So, keep a check on them and resolve this issue quickly.
- Besides, to fix Gmail not updating issue, the user is required to check the compatibility of the browser with Gmail. If not compatible then, it is suggested to the user alternative browser to access Gmail account.
Contacting Google support
There are times that even after trying multiple troubleshooting solutions, the user is unable to fix various Gmail issues. So, in order to help out the users in such situations, Gmail users are offered with the service of the Google support where users can easily get solutions for all their queries and issues.
Further, to contact Google support, the user is required to either dial their toll-free number or simply opt for the email support to get quick solutions. Besides, the user can also visit Google support page where users are provided with desired solutions both in steps and tutorials. Hence, this was the complete details on how one can fix unable to receive email on Gmail issue to use this service without any further interruptions and issues.