How to Fix Norton Antivirus Not Scanning?
To run Norton Power Eraser, double click the NPE.exe file.In the Norton Power Eraser window, click the Scan for Risks icon. By default, Norton Power Eraser performs a Rootkit scan and requires a system restart. When you see a prompt to restart the computer, click Restart.
Norton is one of the best in class antivirus programs used to scan computer against various viruses, spam, and malware. But sometimes lots of situations arrived when users confront problems during while using the Norton antivirus and Norton antivirus not scanning is one among those. Norton antivirus creates this problem due to various common reasons. With users can easily get multiple solutions from the technical experts
Contact Norton antivirus customer service to get better resolutions as below:
- First of all, exit all the programs and then restart your computer that will help to fix this problem.
- Make sure that your Norton antivirus program is already updated to the latest version.
- Check the date and time on your computer and if they are incorrect, then correct them to right one.
- Check the internet connection that you are using for Norton antivirus.
- Download and run the Norton power eraser and then try to scan your computer.
If the above steps don’t work, then dial Norton antivirus helpline number and obtain result oriented assistance from the certified professionals. They will help to resolve your Norton antivirus scanning problems, and along with it, you can also get solutions for multiple Norton antivirus related issues. This number is all time available and you can call 24/7 whenever you required.