How To Get A Southwest Airlines Boarding Pass?
Do you want to get your Southwest Airlines boarding pass in a hassle free way? If yes, then this guide will surely help you do that. You never know what situations may occur last minute and can make you reach late to the airport. Getting your boarding pass printed before time can help you avoid any kind of last minute hassle or difficulty. You can get your boarding pass at home by just following a very simple procedure. This will help you in getting your boarding pass for your Southwest Airlines flight before reaching the airport.
How do I get my Boarding Pass for Southwest Airlines?
- To get your Southwest Airlines boarding cards before time, you first need to go to the Southwest Airlines official website.
- Now, on the homepage you need to search and click on the Retrieve Travel documents option.
- Here, you will be asked to give your booking details. You need to enter your Southwest Airlines flight confirmation code, your first name and your last name.
- After giving your Southwest Airlines flight details, your need to hit the enter button.
- Now you will be redirected to your Southwest Airlines flight details. Here you need to click on the Print Boarding pass option given on the screen.
- Now, your Southwest Airlines boarding pass will be downloaded and you need to get the print of your boarding pass using a printer.
After getting a print of your boarding pass you can keep it with your other travel related documents so that you don’t miss your Southwest Airlines flight boarding pass at the last moment. You can also get your Southwest Airlines boarding pass at the airport, but for that you need to reach the airport at least 90 minutes prior to the actual scheduled departure. You get either get it from the kiosk of Southwest Airlines, present at the airport by scanning your identity card and passport or you can also get your Southwest Airlines boarding pass from the counter present at the airport.
How Soon can I print my Southwest Boarding Pass?
The passengers of Southwest Airlines can download their boarding pass for their Southwest Airlines flight 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure. So, if you wish to get your boarding pass at home, then you can download it before 24 hours of the scheduled departure. Southwest Airlines makes the boarding passes available 24 hours prior to the departure for the passengers of every class so that they don’t face any kind of last minute inconvenience or difficulty due to which the passengers miss their Southwest Airlines flight. If the passengers wish to take their boarding cards from the airport, then they can get it 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure from the Southwest Airlines Kiosk or from the counter present at the airport.
How do I check-in on Southwest Airlines?
The passengers of Southwest Airlines can complete their Check-In using different ways, but the most convenient way to complete the Check-In with Southwest Airlines is to do it online. To complete your Check-In online, you may follow the steps given below:
- To complete your Check-in online, you first need to go to the Southwest Airlines official website.
- Now on the Southwest Airlines homepage, click on the Check-In option.
- In the Southwest Airlines Check-In section, enter your booking confirmation number, first name and the last name.
- Now you need to complete the Southwest Airlines online Check-In by following the instructions given to you on the screen.
By following these steps, you can complete your check-in online in a hassle free way. If you have booking for multiple passengers, then you need to check-in for every passenger separately, one at a time with Southwest Airlines. You can also Check-In with Southwest Airlines by visiting the airport at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled Southwest flight departure. After completing the Check-In, you can get your boarding pass for your Southwest Airlines flight. If you still have this query, .0? Or how to Check-In with Southwest Airlines? Then you can contact the customer care service of Southwest Airlines to get the answers for all your queries from a customer service agent at Southwest Airlines. You can also check the official website of Southwest Airlines for the details.