How to Recover Gmail Password Without Phone Number, Security Questions or Recovery Email?
Forgetting a Gmail account password is one of the common things among the users. And no one can escape from this problem. If you have forgotten your Gmail account password, then you can easily recover it through various ways provided by the Google to their users. But sometimes lots of situations arrived when users forgot their recovery methods and looking the way to resolve them. If you are one among those who don’t have any idea about Gmail password recovery, then read this article and follow the mentioned steps.
How to Recover Gmail Password without Phone Number?
If you want to recover your Gmail account password without using your phone number, then follow the below steps:
- First of all, go to sign in page of Gmail and then choose the option Forgot password.
- Type your email ID and then click on Next.
- Now Google will ask your last password. And then click on Try another way to skip the process.
- In next step, you will see phone number method to recover your password and then click Try another way.
- Choose password reset method via email and then you will get a password reset link to your registered email address.
- Now open the received link and then a password recovery page will appear where you need to enter a new password for your Gmail account.
Suppose the above steps not helping to recover your Gmail password, then dial Gmail password recovery phone number and get required assistance from the technical experts. They will provide all the necessary solutions that will help to recover your Gmail account password without using your phone number.
How to Recover Gmail Password without Security Questions or Recovery Email?
You can also recover your Gmail account password without using the email or security questions with the help of below steps:
- Visit the official Gmail sign in page and then tap on Forgot password.
- Enter your Gmail ID and then tap on Next.
- Now choose a password recovery method via phone number.
- Click on Send Code tab to get a verification code on your registered phone number.
- Enter the code that you have received and then tap on Next.
- Type a new password for your Gmail account and then re-enter it to finish the procedure.
If you are still confused to follow the above said steps, then you need an effective technical assistance that can easily get by dialing Gmail password reset phone number where all then skilled professional always present to assist you. They can easily recover your Gmail account password without using your alternate recovery methods. And in a very short span of time, they will recover your Gmail password. This number is 24/7 present and can be dialed across the globe.