How To Set Up a New Gmail Account on Android?
How to set up Gmail account allows you to enjoy all of Google’s features seamlessly. From the games and applications, to social media, a Gmail/Google account is at the center of the experience. Here is how to set one up in a few easy steps.
Setting Up an Account via Android Sync Settings
- Open Settings
- Access the “Accounts & Syncs” menu.
- Start a new Google account
- Fill out the forms one by one
- Save your new account.
- Set up other Google options.
- Upgrade to Google+.
- Set up payment info.
- Set up the sync options.
Setting Up an Account via Website
- Navigate to the sign-up page.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click “No thanks” for now.
- Click “Get started.”
- Confirm the account creation.
- Sign into Google on an Android device.
- Open the Settings (gear icon) app on your device and go to “Accounts & Sync” under the General tab.
- At the bottom of the page, select “Add account” then select “Google.” A new page will open asking you to either sign in with an existing account or a new account. Tap “Existing.”
- Enter the Gmail account and password you created, and agree to the Terms of Service by tapping “OK.”
- You may be requested to create a Google+ account again. Hit “Not now” to continue.
- The next page will be a request to send you news and offers relating to Google and its services. Make a choice by checking or unchecking the box, then tap the arrow to continue.
- The next option will request a payment option for future purchases. Skip this step for now by tapping “Skip.”
- The next step is for syncing with the current device. Select the services to sync by checking or unchecking the box to the right of each option below.
- After the selection has been made hit the right pointing arrow at the bottom of the page. You are now officially signed up for a new Gmail account on your Android device.
Most Searched Keywords
- How do you make a new Gmail account on Android?
- How do I set up a second Gmail account?
- How do I setup a Gmail account on my Android phone?
- How do I add another account to my Gmail?
- How do you set up a new Gmail account?
- How do I sync my Gmail on Android?
- How do you set up multiple Gmail accounts?
- How do you set up a second Gmail account?
- Can I have more than one Gmail account on my Android phone?
- Can I have two or more Gmail accounts?
- How do I add a new email to my Gmail account?
- Can you have two Gmail accounts?
- How do I set up a new email address?
- Can you have more than one Gmail account?
- What is Gmail sync in Android?
- How do I log into my Google account on my Android phone?