How to talk to a live person at Frontier Airlines?
While +1(877) 285-3426 is Frontier Airlines's best toll-free number, there are 6 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Frontier Airlines customers, is by calling their +1-888-202-8867 phone number for their Group Travel Customer Service department.
Frontier airlines Coronavirus Policy (COVID-19)
Frontier Airlines continues to closely monitor developments with respect to COVID-19. For those who may have questions around advice for travelers, we recommend visiting the U.S. Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) website at cdc.gov/travel.
Below is additional information to help answer questions you may have:
- As a U.S.-based commercial airline, we coordinate closely with multiple federal and other agencies to ensure we are continuously operating under established best practices for aircraft cleanliness and sanitation. Among those, we follow the recommendations set forth by the CDC for ‘Preventing Spread of Disease on Commercial Aircraft’ as well as adhere to our own stringent internal guidelines.
- All of our aircraft are regularly cleaned using disinfectant deemed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as effective against COVID-19. Also, we have made the proactive decision to elevate the cleaning and sanitation of our aircraft beyond standard practice during this time.
- Our crews are highly trained in handling ill and/or potentially infectious persons on an aircraft.
- For questions on how to stay healthy while traveling, please refer to the CDC’s advice on this topic by clicking
Live Person at Frontier Airlines Customer Service Number?
Below are steps to contact Frontier Airlines customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-801-401-9000.
- Press 6.
- Stay on the line.
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Frontier Airlines.
Can I have the Phone Number To Frontier Airlines?
RESERVATION QUESTIONS. For general questions on reservations/bookings, please visit our Manage Travel page. For help making a new booking, make changes to a current reservation, confirm a ticket or make a schedule change, please call 801-401-9000.
Can a backpack be a personal item frontier?
Personal item: Your personal item must fit under the seat in front of you. It cannot be larger than 14"H, 18"W, 8"D. These are usually purses, totes, computer bags, briefcases, small backpacks and diaper bags!
What terminal is Frontier Airlines?
*Air Canada Frontier Hawaiian Sun Country and United use Terminal 3 for Ticketing/Check-In and Baggage Claim but will operate from the D Gates concourse which is easily accessible via an Automated Transit System located on Zero Level of Terminal 3.
Is a backpack a personal item Frontier Airlines?
Free Personal Item – All passengers are allowed one free personal item that will fit under the seat in front of you. It can be no larger than 14” tall, 8” wide, and 18” long (including handles, wheels, and straps). Think backpacks, purses, briefcases and computer bags.
Who is the president of Frontier Airlines?
In May 2015, Indigo and Frontier announced the departure of David Siegel as CEO. He had already previously turned over the role of president to Barry Biffle, formerly of Spirit Airlines.
Is a backpack considered a personal item?
The TSA's website says that you are allowed “one personal item such as a laptop computer, purse, small backpack, briefcase, or camera case.” Different airlines deem different items acceptable, but the intention is the same. American Airlines: “purse, briefcase, laptop bag OR a similar item such as a tote”
Can I choose my seat on Frontier Airlines?
Select seating is an option- If you do not purchase a seat assignment, one will be randomly assigned free of charge during check-in. However, your party may be separated. Find more information about seats on our Seating page.
How Would You Manage Your Flight Booking on Frontier Airlines?
- First of all, you are required to visit the Frontier Airlines website.
- Then you have to choose the My Trip/Check-in tab on the homepage.
- There you need to provide the last name and confirmation code.
- After that, you should click on the Search option.
- In this way, you will reach the Frontier Airlines manage booking page.
- Thereafter, you may select any option that you want to apply to your flight booking.
- You need to follow the prompts appearing on the screen and complete the process.