How to Talk to a Live Person in Southwest Airlines Customer Service?
Here is Southwest Airlines phone number for their customer service team as well as other contact information. In order to get to a human operator in the fastest possible time follow these steps: Dial Southwest customer service phone number: 1-800-435-9792. Then Press 5, and 0 OR Say the word "Operator". While 1-800-435-9792 is southwest Airlines best toll-free number, there are 6 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other southwest Airlines customers, is by calling their 800-435-9792 phone number for their Group Travel Customer Service department.
Southwest Reservations can be done by both online as well as offline methods. Before we proceed towards the online method, let us first see the offline method of booking the ticket in the airline. The passengers have to call on the Southwest Airline customer service number to make the booking in this airline. They have to give all the details of booking to the executives and then they can make the reservation. The online process for reservation is:
- Go to the official website of Southwest Airlines and fill in the required details of your trip. The details include the place of leaving and arrival, the date on which you want to travel and the number of passengers traveling.
- Now, you have to click on the Search flight option and it will display all the available flights to that particular destination. You have to choose the desired flight for yourself and click on continue.
- It will open a form that has to be filled by the passengers. Again click on continue.
- Now, the last step of the booking process is to do the payment. The passengers can choose the mode of payment. Complete the payment.
- This is the end of the booking process. You will be mailed with the confirmation of your booking with the details of the flight booked.
How do I Email Southwest Airlines Customer Service?
Call Southwest Airlines corporate headquarters at 214-792-4000 to obtain a department listing and names, if you have business correspondence to send. For customer service-related mail, contact 800-435-9792 for names and department listings, if needed.
Are Southwest Airlines tickets refundable?
Southwest Airlines lets you change or cancel a fare within the 24 hour window without penalty, but it also allows you to change or cancel a reservation anytime before flight time and get a credit for the full amount of your fare, applicable to future travel within a year of the original reservation.
Can I change my Southwest flight without penalty?
That's why here at Southwest Airlines we continue to offer maximum flexibility if you need to modify your travel plans, by not charging change fees. If you need to change an upcoming flight itinerary, you'll only pay the cost in fare difference and will never incur a separate change fee.
What does Southwest Wanna Get Away mean?
What is a “Wanna get away” fare on Southwest Airlines? This fare allows you to change your ticket at any time without penalty. It also allows you to fly standby at no extra charge. Wanna Get Away – This is Southwest's lowest fare aimed at the casual traveler. You can get this fare by booking your flights in advance.
What is Southwest Airlines Baggage Allowance & Policy?
Southwest will accept the first two checked bags for free provided that the bags do not exceed 50 lbs and 62 inches (L+W+H). Overweight items from 51 to 100 pounds and oversized items in excess of 62 inches but not more than 80 inches will be accepted for a charge of $75.00 per item one-way.