How To Upgrade Seat on Spirit Airlines?
If you are looking forwards to get a pleasanter travel experience with Spirit Airlines, then upgrading your seats on the flight is a pretty good opportunity. In general, Spirit Airlines allots the seats to the passengers on a random basis without guaranteeing that you get to sit near to your family. But those who want to get a better experience during the journey can upgrade to the big front seats on Spirit Airlines. To know more precisely about how to get a Spirit Airlines seat upgrade, kindly go through the information below.
How much are seat upgrades on Spirit?
Spirit will keep upselling your add-ons such as baggage fees, but once you get past that you'll get to the screen asking you to choose a seat. This is when it's time to act. Upgrades to the Big Front Seat are offered for $35 each way, so your total will be 5,000 and $81.
Know the methods to upgrade your seats on Spirit Airlines?
Spirit Airlines provides the opportunity to the passengers for applying a seat upgrade from my trips section right after booking a flight, or during online check-in from 24 hours to 1 hour before the scheduled departure. If you are willing to enjoy a more comfortable journey, then you can request an upgrade to Spirit Airlines' new seat selection. Moreover, the process for upgrading seats on Spirit Airlines through both ways is explained below.
Steps to upgrade seat via My Trips
- Open the official web page of Spirit Airlines on a browser and look for the My Trips option
- Then open the My Trips section and type your last name in the assigned field
- After that, submit your booking confirmation code and press view my bookings tab
- Next, select a single flight from your bookings and choose the seat upgrade option
- After that, pay the fee applicable to get a seat upgrade and save your booking
Steps to upgrade seat during online check-in
- Visit the official website of Spirit Airlines on a web browser
- Then on the home page look for the online check-in option
- Further, navigate to the online check-in field and open the tab
- After that, you need to enter the surname of a primary passenger in the assigned box
- Then enter your confirmed booking code and proceed to the next step
- Next, you have to choose seat upgrade and then select a seat by viewing arrangement
- Hereafter, make payment for the charges applicable to upgrading your seat
- At last, save the journey after making sure that your seat is upgraded successfully
Moreover, you can connect to the Spirit Airlines customer service department for receiving all sorts of flight reservation-related help. Apart from that, you can also contact the customer service center of Spirit Airlines for reporting any complaint regarding the service-related issue you have suffered.