How To Use Google Chrome on Phone?
Adding Chrome to the phone is a bit of magic because after the setup the user can easily browse through the links and share the same to various platforms. Moreover, the Chrome browser on phone can also be used for accessing YouTube videos, copy text or numbers to the device's clipboard. All in all, installing Chrome on the phone is a great advantage as it makes certain activities easier to manage.
Besides, for the users looking for information on how they can use Google Chrome on their phone, they can make use of the detailed procedure mentioned below and access browsing services.
Steps on how one can use Google Chrome on phone
- Begin the process by installing the Chrome to Phone extension on the desktop browser.
- After the installation, the user can select the complete installation process.
- Now, install the same app on the phone and select the Google account to add.
- Further, select whether you want to automatically launch links to Chrome to phone.
- After that, the user needs to tap on the finish button to complete the setup process.
Thus, this the complete process on how one can make use of Google Chrome on phone with ease. However, for the users who are facing Google Chrome not working problem while accessing the browser on phone, they can check out the solutions mentioned in this article.
What can lead to not working and responding issues with Google Chrome?
Well, multiple reasons can lead to the Google Chrome Not Responding issue, but one can fix that issue in time by identifying the cause of the problem and accessing browsing activities without interruption.
- Cache stored in the device
- Problem with the operating system
- An outdated version of the application and more
Resolving not working and responding issue with Chrome on the phone
1) Restart the device
One of the quickest ways to resolve the Google Chrome not working issue is by restarting the device they are using to access the browser. In case, if the issue is not resolved, the user can hop on to the next solution.
2) Check for the incompatible apps
There are higher chances that users might encounter this problem because of the incompatible apps installed on the device. So, the user needs to identify the app that is creating an issue with the app and remove the same to fix the problem.
3) Clear the cache of the Chrome app
As listed earlier, Google Chrome not working issue is because of the cache stored in the device by using the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Settings app and tap on the apps option.
- Then, select the Google Chrome option and tap on the clear data and cache option.
4) Look for OS updates
Besides, an older version of the OS can also lead to an issue with the Chrome app. So, the user can update the app and check if the not responding persists or not.
- For the update process, the user needs to open the Settings app and tap on the system.
- Further, tap on the software update option and check for the updates.
- Then, the user can update the device.
5) Factory reset the device
Another way to fix the Google Chrome Not Responding problem is by performing a factory reset by using the steps mentioned below:
- Begin the process by switching off the phone.
- Further, the user can press the power button along with the volume up and down button.
- The user needs to hold on to the buttons until the Android logo appears on the screen.
- Then, the user can select the wipe data or factory data option and proceed.
- Now, the user can select the delete user data option and complete the process.
Thus, this is the complete info on how one can accessing Chrome on phone and fix the not working issue with the same. Besides, if the user has any queries, they can feel free to contact Google chrome customer service for assistance and manage their browsing activities accordingly.