Southwest Airlines $59 Flights
Southwest Airlines is one of the largest Airlines in the world and the major Airlines in the United State that headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Southwest Airlines operate more than 3500+ flights on daily basis and currently have around 45000+ employees. Southwest Airlines has more than 550+ Boeing 737 in service which is huge as compared to any other Airlines and in August 2012, it was declared one of the largest operators of Boeing 737 that operates an average 6 flights per day to the varied destination.
Southwest Airline was established on 15th March 1967 and at that time it operated only in the Texas region. After fewer years, it was merged with Herb Kelleher and started to fly to other destinations. On March 29th 1971, the name Air Southwest Com was changed to Southwest Airline Co. Southwest Airlines is highly famous for its best in class features and low-cost services that make it number three among America’s Top Ten most admired Airlines carrier in the Fortune’s list in the year 2004. It introduced to the world with a logo that introduced in September 2014.
Southwest has a very huge fleet size that makes it world’s largest Airlines carrier and as per the records, its fleet size was 650+ in 2015 with a good average age of 12 years. Southwest Airlines only operate Boeing aircraft and it is also the world’s largest operator of Boeing 737, 500, 737 Max 7 and more. The original primary livery of Southwest Airlines flights was desert gold and red that separating each section to white color. Yellow has replaced the orange tail stripe and now the belly of every aircraft is flue which has been a symbol from the last 43 years for Southwest Airlines.
Southwest Airlines was established in the year 1967, and till now it has received so many awards in every field. With Southwest Airlines sales and offers it has been always profitable from the last 43 years that make it completely different from other Airlines carrier. From the last 20 years, Southwest Airlines has been ‘most admired companies’ in the Fortune magazine’s list.
Some of the awards received by Southwest Airlines are listed below:
- · Southwest Airlines obtains Domestic Carrier of the Year in 2011.
- · In 2012, Air Transport World Magazine Names Southwest Airlines Eco-Pioneer of the Year.
- · Southwest also receive too many awards for Outstanding Service Including the Diamond Award and Domestic Carrier of the Year in 2013
Routes and Destinations
Currently Southwest Airlines providing its flight service to more than 100+ destinations in 45+ states including North America, Canada, Puerto Rico, Asia and more. Southwest Airlines don’t utilize the ‘hub and spoke’ system and believe on ‘point-to-point’ system that makes it more preferable as compared to other Airlines carrier.
Why fly Southwest Airlines?
Well, there are multiple reasons to fly with Southwest Airlines that very hard to explain in fewer words. Some of the most mandatory reasons to fly Southwest Airlines are listed below:
- · Affordable flights: Southwest Airlines is best known for its low-cost traveling services and always provide affordable rates flights that help every passenger to reach to their destination at a very responsible price.
- · Sales and offers: Southwest always tries to impress their passengers and live the multiple Southwest Airlines sale on weekdays and on a special occasion every month and year.
- · Manage booking: It doesn’t matter if any passenger made any mistake during the reservation as Southwest Airlines provide the facility to manage booking that can help to manage all sorts of reservations related queries.
If you have still any query regarding Southwest Airlines, then you can contact the customer service team of Southwest Airlines and get the best in class assistance on all sorts of queries in a very simple manner.