How To Recover My Facebook Account without Two-Factor Authentication?
- Facebook is a social media platform where the person can send messages and watch videos. With time, Facebook grabs a large part of the population and becomes the topmost use social platform. They have more than 1 billion active users that are much greater as compare to any other sites.
- No doubt, there are several reasons that make it a popular platform, like easy to create an account, effortlessly send a message and interact with millions of people in no time. However, setting a strong password is mandatory these days, but sometimes users forget it and look for a method to recover the account. Even for better protection, Facebook introduced the two-factor authentication step.
- Though, if you forget the authentication code and not receiving it, then you can easily recover the Facebook account without Two-Factor authentication process. We have covered the steps below; you can follow them and recover the account fast.
Steps To Recover the Account with Authentication Codes
- It is the easiest way to get recovers the account. Facebook has provided a couple of codes through which users can download one. These codes can be used as login information and get quick access.
- Even, many times you can access the account directly with code by providing the login information. You can collect this from the setting option and choose one that is comfortable to you and you can easily remember.
- However, usually, a person forgets to download these codes and fails to use them while recovering the account. These codes can be getting when you provide the registered number and you will receive the code on your phone.
There is another method through which you can pass it. We have discussed it below; you can go through them and make the process of recovery easier.
Ways To Recover The Facebook Account Bypass Two-Factor Authentication Factors
- Reset The Facebook Password
The prime one is to reset the Facebook account password. If you are not aware of the password change steps, then you can direct the below-shown steps.
- Visit the Facebook login page
- Provide the login Id, here you can mention the ID or phone. It is vital to fill as Facebook let you create the account in these two ways
- If you don’t remember it, then you can click on the “forget ID”
- Once you recover the ID, then click on the “forget password”
- Here on this page, you can see the multiple options and click on the “recover the account with Email”
- You will get the change the password mail, all you have to follow the on-screen instruction
Even with a Facebook password reset number, you can change the password and login with the new one.
- Employ Third Part To Login
You can go through the third-party application through which you can recover the account. You can search for these applications in which you don’t have to go through the two-factor authentication. But, before using them you can go through the reviews and select the best one that can make the recovery process easy and secure.
- Access Facebook From A Known Location
Sometimes recognized locations can help you a lot when it comes to recovering the account. All you need to mention the location or from where you belong. It may take time; Facebook may respond to you in the next 24 to 48 hours.
With these methods, you can easily bypass the two-factor authentication. Though there is a method through which you can retrieve the two factor authentication.
Steps To Retrieve the Two Factor Authentication
- First of all, go to the setting of the Facebook
- Now, click on the security and log in
- Here you can see the option of the two factor authentication code
- Now, you might have to mention the current password again
- Here you can see the different option among them, you can click on the “recovery codes” option
- From this page, you can easily recover the code and download them or click to see them
With this, you can collect the code and make the process of accessing the account easy. It would be better if you saved the code because it can help you in future if you lose the account access. It may happen that you don’t remember the alternate option you have. These are the ways through which you can recover the account.
If you are one among them, then Facebook provides the method to know the alternate methods. All you need to search for facebook.com/login/identity. Here you can see a couple of instructions and you need to direct them and know about the ways.
You can see how easy you can to complete the steps of Facebook account recovery and without any code. If you find it hard to understand it, then you can connect with the customer service team of Facebook and get assistance quickly. Though, you might have to mention some details to show that the account belongs to you.