What is KLM Airlines Name Correction Policy?
KLM Airlines is one of the major flag carriers headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands. It is famous for its services and very supportive customer service. The Airlines provide great services and ensure the comfort and safety of the passengers before, during and even after the journey.
KLM Airlines Name Correction Policy
You can change your name in your booking with KLM Airlines by following some very easy steps. Changing your name is usually done when a passenger’s booking name does not match with the id proof. The change can be made using the following different ways:
- Online by visiting the official website of KLM Airlines.
- By calling on the KLM Airlines phone number.
- By requesting a change on its social media page or through email.
- At the airport on the day of departure.
When Can I Correct My Name in The KLM Booking?
- You can change your name with KLM Airlines up to 30 hours before the actual departure. There will be no change fee for making a change up to 30 hours before the departure.
- You can even change it at the time of check in but there will be some change fee that will be charged.
- If you have a booking with a partner airline then you need to change it before 72 hours of the actual departure to avoid paying change fee.
No need to correct your name
There is no need to correct your name in your booking in the following situations:
- In case you have more than one first name but you entered one of them at the time of booking.
- In case the name printed on your ticket has no space. There is no need to make corrections to it in this situation.
- If only your maiden name is printed o the ticket then also you don’t need to make changes to your name because your passport will help you to verify your identity as it will have your maiden name on it.
How to change your name with KLM Airlines?
You can change your name online with KLM Airlines by following the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of KLM Airlines.
- Step 2: Now you need to click on Manage bookings.
- Step 3: In Manage booking go to your booking in which you want to make changes.
- Step 4: Select name change option.
- Step 5: Make changed by following the instructions displaying on the screen.
- Step 6: Make payment if the change is not free.
- Step 7 Confirm your changes.
- Step 8: Now check for the new ticket with a changed name on your registered email id.
How To Contact KLM Airlines?
- You can also change it by calling on the KLM Airlines customer service number. You just need to share your details with the customer service agent and the agent will do the rest for you.
- You can also change it at the time of Check-in but for that you need to reach the airport early.
- For more details you can contact the KLM customer care service or you can also connect with a KLM Airlines live person to get the answer for your query.
You can connect with a live person by using the following ways:
- You can call on the customer service number and connect with a live person at KLM Airlines to get the answers for all your queries.
- You can also email regarding your query. A live agent will surely get in touch with you within 24 hours.
- You can also connect with a live person on chat by requesting a live chat from KLM Airlines.
For more details about ‘KLM Airlines Name Correction Policy’ you can visit the official website of KLM Airlines.