How to Fix It When Google Chrome Is Not Responding?
According to a recently conducted survey, more than a billion users are using the apps developed by the Google. Although these apps are thoroughly enjoyed by the users but sometimes, the users have to face some problems like many times the Google Chrome Not Working is encountered by the users. So, if you are also facing the same situation then definitely you must have a question in your mind that Why OK Google is not working? So, in this article, you will get the answers of all such doubts.
Generally this problem arises when the users have committed some error while entering the remote proxy in their Chrome browser. Along with that, another major reason is when the users face some problems while working with their Internet connection.
- So, to fix this problem, here are these steps to be followed immediately.
- Close all the tabs opened in your Chrome browser or your Google App.
- Moreover, sometimes disabling all the running extensions in your Chrome browser along with the Google apps also fixes this issue to a considerable extent.
- Now, if the above steps don't help you to fix this problem then you can also try to restart the Chrome and still of the problem persists, then Restarting your PC.
- Moreover, you can also check if there is some malware present in your browser by taking the help of some trustable Antivirus.
- Along with that, the Google support experts also suggest the users to launch the troubling webpage in some other browser.
- After that, you should then check whether the firewall is causing some issues in your browser.
- In case, if still you have the same doubt Why my Google app is not working? Then you can try firstly uninstalling the Chrome browser and then reinstalling it again in your PC and we promise that your problem will be resolved.
Why is my Google Chrome not loading anything?
The reason why Chrome is not loading pages may be down to something as simple as unstable or lost internet connection. Ensure that you have an active data plan, and restart your internet connection. Also, try loading other browsers and apps such as Firefox and WhatsApp.