Cathay Dragon Airlines Reservations
Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Ltd (Chinese), operating brand as Cathay Dragon and previously as Dragonair, is a Hong Kong-based international regional airline, with its corporate headquarters, Cathay Dragon House, and main hub at Hong Kong International Airport. As of 30 October 2013, the airline operates a scheduled passenger network to 47 destinations in 14 countries and territories across Asia. Additionally, the airline has three codeshares on routes served by partner airlines. It has an all Airbus fleet of 41 aircraft, consisting of A320s, A321s and A330s. Cathay Dragon is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hong Kong's flag carrier, Cathay Pacific, and is an affiliate member of the Oneworld airline alliance. The airline was founded on May 24, 1985, by Chao Kuang Piu, the airline's present honorary chairman. Its maiden flight departed Hong Kong for Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia after being granted an air operator's certificate (AOC) by the Hong Kong Government in July 1985. In 2010, Dragonair, together with its parent, Cathay Pacific, operated over 138,000 flights, carried nearly 27 million passengers and over 1.80 billion kg of cargo and mail.
- User needs to go to the Cathay Dragon website.
- Then click on the Book flight ticket tab which is at the top.
- Now further choose to make whether the ticket is one way or two ways.
- Again, select your own departure and arrival city from the list of options.
- Further make sure to choose the particular date and number of passengers.
- Choose whether its first class, business class or the economy class.
- Click on the enter button and then select and airlines according to your preferable timing.
- Make sure to choose a proper flight button and then enter the passenger name, age and sex.
- Choose the proper flight button and then enter the passenger name, age and sex.
- Make sure to procceds with the payment and choose any of the payment mode either the debit card or the credit card.
Cathay Dragon Customer Service
Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Ltd, operating brand as Cathay Dragon and previously as Dragonair, is a Hong Kong-based international regional airline, with its corporate headquarters, Cathay Dragon House, and main hub at Hong Kong International Airport.
- Destinations: 48 incl. charter
- Alliance: Oneworld (affiliate)
- Frequent-flyer program: Asia Miles; The Marco Polo Club
- CEO: Algernon Yau (Jul 2014–)
- Hub: Hong Kong International Airport
Is Cathay dragon part of oneworld?
Members of other oneworld airlines' frequent flyer programmes can also now earn and redeem awards and receive all other oneworld benefits on Dragonair. While it is now part of the Cathay Pacific group, Dragonair has retained its own brand and identity, market positioning and separate "KA" flight code.
Where is Cathay?
Cathay. Cathay, name by which North China was known in medieval Europe. The word is derived from Khitay (or Khitan), the name of a seminomadic people who left southeastern Mongolia in the 10th century ce to conquer part of Manchuria and northern China, which they held for about 200 years.