Flights to Cuba (Havana)
Cuba – It is officially The Republic of Cuba , it is located in the Northern Caribbean it is the place where the Caribbean Sea, Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic ocean meet .Havana is the largest city and the capital as well .Cuba is the considered part of Latin America , it is known for its multiethnic where people, cluture and customs drive from different origins
Best time to visit Cuba is from December to May the travelers can accept dry , sunny days and one can experience plenty o0f blue skies and good to know one can experience hurricanes during the period of August and October
Destination to travel in Cuba – if one is travelling to Cuba must visit the following destinations
- · Havana – Old Havana’s colonial architecture
- · Trinidad- Cuba town known for Mayor , colonial architecture and plantations
- · Santiago de Cuba- Cuban city known for Afro – Cuban festivals ,music
- · Santa Clara – home to the Guevara Mausoleum
- · Cayo Coco –Cuban island which is known for white sand beaches as well for resorts
- · Cayo Santa Maria – Cuban islands known for Gaviotas beach
- · Matanzas- caves , scuba diving ,theater and beaches
Cheap Flights to Cuba (Havana)
One can visit the places mentioned above and get to know Cuba better
How to move around in the city one can take any o0f the mentioned modes of transport
- · Taxi – they are metered to the travelers the taxi drivers tell the off meter rates which is approximately the same
- · Horse carriage – many provincial cities have horse carriages that move on fixed route and cover are between train and bus stations
- · Boat -some towns offer local ferry service
- · Bus – they move on fixed routes ,stopping at paradas which every time has lines
How to fly to Cuba – the best way to fly is to take the direct flights to Cuba from USA as Frontier Airlines which is the low cost airline of America and the other way is to take cheap flights to Cuba and one can avail the same if the booking is done well in advance and also if the individual is able to get the best deal. TOURIST VISA REQUIRED: Tourist travel to Cuba remains prohibited. You must obtain a license from the Department of Treasury or your travel must fall into one of 12 categories of authorized travel.
Do you need a visa to go to Cuba?
Visas. Visas for Cuba are required by all nationals referred to in the chart above. The required tourist visa, known as a tourist card, allows the holder to stay in the Cuba for 30 days and is valid for a single entry. You must provide proof of confirmed return flight and booked accommodation.
- How much is it to fly to Cuba?
- Can we go to Cuba?
- Can I legally travel to Cuba?
- Can US citizens travel to Cuba 2018?
- Is Cuba safe?
- Do I need a visa to go to Cuba from USA?
- How much is the visa for Cuba?
- Can I get a Cuban visa at the airport?
- How do I get a tourist card for Cuba?
- Is it safe to go to Cuba?
- Can you travel to Cuba with a US passport?
- What can I do in Cuba?
- Where should I visit in Cuba?
- Is it dangerous in Cuba?
- Can Americans live in Cuba?