Finnair Airlines Cancellation Policy
The fares quoted in reservations made with Finnair via our website or by telephone, are guaranteed for 24 hours. If the reservation was made seven days or more prior to the flight's scheduled departure time, you can cancel it within 24 hours without refund fee.
You must cancel the flight booking before the scheduled departure time of the first flight that will not be used. You can cancel your flight on the Finnair website or via Finnair customer care. You can apply for the refund by filling in the online refund application form on the Finnair website.
- Customer service: 1 (877) 757-7143
- Alliance: Oneworld
- Bag information: In economy, 1st bag free, 2nd bag varies by itinerary. More Finnair bag information
- Stock price: FIA1S (HEL) €4.49 -0.20 (-4.22%)
- Subsidiaries: Oy Aurinkomatkat - Suntours Ltd Ab,
Can I change my flight date Finnair?
Finnair allows you to change the time, date, or destination of your flight. However, Finnair advises that you check your ticket type and its conditions to make sure you are eligible to make changes. If your ticket type allows you to change the date and/or time of your flight, you can do it through Manage booking.
How much is it to Change a flight with Finnair?
Finnair Change Flight
“Change fee depends on your ticket fare type. If you have a changeable ticket the change fee is between $0-$400.” So, your fee could be nothing or it could be a whopping $400!
How do I change my flight on Finnair?
How do I change the date and/or time of my booking? If the ticket type you purchased allows you to change the date and/or time of your flight, you can do it through the Manage booking service on the homepage. Please check the conditions of the ticket type you've purchased from your booking confirmation.
How much is seat selection on Finnair?
You can select a seat free of charge in the following cases: You're a oneworld Sapphire member (excluding Economy Comfort seats. Reservations through Finnair Customer service). You're travelling to or from Japan on a Finnair operated flight and have purchased a ticket in class K, M, P, T (standard seats only).
- Finnair. Economy-class seat selection fees for standard seats are 8 euros to 14 euros.
- When can I check in online with Finnair?
- Online check-in is available up to 36 hours before departure. At the airport the check-in and Bag Drop open at the latest 2 hours before departure.