Finnair Airlines Customer Service Number
Finnair is the flag carrier and largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who owns 55.8% of the shares. Finnair is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. In 2017, it transported about 12 million passengers to over 100 European, 20 Asian and 7 North American destinations. At the end of 2017, the airline employed 5,918 people. Finnair is the sixth oldest airline in continuous operation. With no fatal or hull-loss accidents since 1963, Finnair is consistently listed as one of the safest airlines in the world.
In 1923, consul Bruno Lucander founded Finnair as Aero O/Y (Aero Ltd). The company code, "AY", stands for Aero Yhtiö. Lucander had previously run the Finnish operations of the Estonian airline Aeronaut. In mid-1923 he concluded an agreement with Junkers Flugzeugwerke AG to provide aircraft and technical support in exchange for a 50% ownership in the new airline. The charter establishing the company was signed in Helsinki on 12 September 1923, and the company was entered into the trade register on 11 December 1923. The first flight was on 20 March 1924 from Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia on a Junkers F.13 aircraft equipped with floats. The seaplane service ended in December 1936 following the construction of the first aerodromes in Finland.
- Bag information: In economy, 1st bag free, 2nd bag varies by itinerary. More Finnair bag information
- Customer service: 1 (877) 757-7143
- Alliance: Oneworld
- Stock price: FIA1S (CPH) €7.51 -0.09 (-1.12%)
- Subsidiaries: Oy Aurinkomatkat - Suntours Ltd Ab
Finnair Airlines Reservations Number
- User needs to go to the Flights flight website.
- Then click on the Book flight ticket tab which is at the top.
- Now further choose to make whether the ticket is one way or two ways.
- Again, select your own departure and arrival city from the list of options.
- Further make sure to choose the particular date and number of passengers.
- Choose whether its first class, business class or the economy class.
- Click on the enter button and then select and airlines according to your preferable timing.
- Make sure to choose a proper flight button and then enter the passenger name, age and sex.
- Choose the proper flight button and then enter the passenger name, age and sex.
- Make sure to procceds with the payment and choose any of the payment mode either the debit card or the credit card.
In case, if the user faces any problem then user can take the assistance from the Finnair Airlines reservations number , they have and excellent customer support team which are well versed in their domain and have tons of experience to make sure that whatever be the problem must be resolved on immediate basis. They work 24*7/365 days to make sure that whatever be the problem must be resolved on quickly.
Most Finnair reservations can be cancelled or modified without a penalty within 24 hours hour of the purchase. Unused and partially unused tickets can be refunded for a $75 fee. Depending on the route, the cost to modify a changeable ticket is up to $400
How can I change my flight without a fee?
Here are six ways you can sidestep paying a hefty plane ticket change fee, or at least lessen the blow:
- Do it within 24 hours.
- Do it 60 days ahead of time.
- Buy a flexible fare or opt for the add-on.
- Change for a flight on the same day if you can.
- Look for any schedule changes.
- Plead your case.
- Elite status helps.